CALIFORNIA Pond Fishing for Monster Northern Strain Bass During Lockdown 4 Fish 20+ lb's +10 lb DD?

eastbayanglers

CALIFORNIA Pond Fishing for Monster Northern Strain Bass During Lockdown 4 Fish 20+ lb's +10 lb DD?

Post by eastbayanglers »

California / Northern CA
Well it's still cold at my house, went to a small pond down Yonder where the Bass Get to Monster Sizes, These are Northern Strain Bass, and they are smart as can be. The bite was not easy yet i managed 4 fish that were over 20+ lb's, this is beyond the Norm and Epic in every way. I think i will come back again! I think the Largest was around 2 lbs shy of being a DD 10 Bass.

fishmanj

Re: CALIFORNIA Pond Fishing for Monster Northern Strain Bass During Lockdown 4 Fish 20+ lb's +10 lb DD?

Post by fishmanj »

Nice fish. Good small body of water, especially for the Bay Area. Do you like that style of kick fins? How are they in comparison to regular fins?
eastbayanglers

Re: CALIFORNIA Pond Fishing for Monster Northern Strain Bass During Lockdown 4 Fish 20+ lb's +10 lb DD?

Post by eastbayanglers »

I love these style fins they are force fins adjustable. They work great, but man no fun to walk in at all.