Any Tracy Bank fisherman?

PETEY PETE

Any Tracy Bank fisherman?

Post by PETEY PETE »

Hi, wanted to see if anyone from the area can help point me in the right direction for some bank fishing in the area. Have a friend who is recovering from a bad motorcycle accident and he just wants to get out and put some bait on the hook/chill. He lives in tracy so we are trying to stay within his city. Don’t need any honey holes or secrete fishing spots. Honestly I don’t think he cares if he catches a fish or not but I think it’ll be pretty cool if he does. His back still bothers him a little so I’m thinking of setting him up with a bait rig on a spinning rod to keep it as simple and easy for him. Feel free to pm me with any pointers . Thank you in advance
gabuelhaj

Re: Any Tracy Bank fisherman?

Post by gabuelhaj »

You can go up the road (Tracy Blvd) and cross 4 to Whiskey slough or head up to Bullfrog area. Easy bank access at either place.

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
monte300

Post by monte300 »

gabuelhaj wrote:You can go up the road (Tracy Blvd) and cross 4 to Whiskey slough or head up to Bullfrog area. Easy bank access at either place.

Good luck!
Yep, I see lots of folks fishing the rock bank from Whiskey Slough to Empire Cut to Bullfrog. Easy road access.
hydro

Post by hydro »

From 11th street in Tracy If you go North on Macarthur past the outlet stores and under 205 keep going and you will come to Tom Paine slu . It has catfish and LM bass in it and stripers too at times that come through gates on Sugar cut .
If you go out North of town on Tracy Blvd you will reach old river around Tracy Oasis marina.
A little further away would be the Cal Aquaduct system canal at Byron or Vernalis
PETEY PETE

Post by PETEY PETE »

Thank you all! Much appreciated