Boat Servicing

monte300

Boat Servicing

Post by monte300 »

Yesterday I called Boatmasters in Livermore thinking I can get the lower end on my Evinrude serviced in late October/early November. They are currently booking appointments a full three months out. I got my appointment the week of 12/14. I suspect all good and reputable mechanics are busy these days. If you need work done you may want to get on their list(s)
gabuelhaj

Re: Boat Servicing

Post by gabuelhaj »

No surprise. I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait with Boatmasters! :D

Thanks for the heads up!
Glenn Abuelhaj
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Try Delta Marine (209) 463-0384
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

If anyone wants to know whom to avoid in the Stockton area send me a private message. I also know an independent person at Whiskey Slough who did a really nice and affordable replacement of bunks on my 20 year old Triton trailer.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

monte300 wrote:If anyone wants to know whom to avoid in the Stockton area send me a private message. I also know an independent person at Whiskey Slough who did a really nice and affordable replacement of bunks on my 20 year old Triton trailer.
My friend and I have both used Delta Marine for lower unit repair/replacement and they were great.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

mark poulson wrote:
monte300 wrote:If anyone wants to know whom to avoid in the Stockton area send me a private message. I also know an independent person at Whiskey Slough who did a really nice and affordable replacement of bunks on my 20 year old Triton trailer.
My friend and I have both used Delta Marine for lower unit repair/replacement and they were great.
Good to know, thanks! Boatmasters replaced my lower unit last fall