Berryessa Bass Tournament Opener on the Delta at B & W Resort

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournament Opener on the Delta at B & W Resort

Post by Duke »

Reminder Blast, The ‘Season Opener’ starting in the Delta on 10/18/20 at B & W Resort. Moving forward through the COVID-19 & Fire cancellations and rescheduling throughout 2020. Hopefully this year will be smoother. I’m taking entries! Early entry discount deadline is until Wednesday 10/14/20 Midnight. You can download an entry form from the website, download and then you can use it for every tournament. You can also fill the entry out and take a picture and text or email it. Please send money through Venmo to Duke-Kanaya or email me if you’re having problems and I can send a Venmo invite to you. Again, we will be opening the season on the Delta due to Lake Berryessa not having tournaments until 2021. The Delta water temps have been in the mid 70’s and with the Fall season still with warm temperatures, who knows what the fish are doing. The Bite has been tough, but with the warming temperatures, that might get them chewing. Check-in will be at B & W adjacent to the ramp starting at 5:15am. You can get a live-well check on the ramp by staff, and you will stage in front of the marina waiting for blastoff. Free soft serve ice-cream will be served during weigh-in. Raffle & Awards will follow weigh in. I also attached the schedule with a correction on the year for TOC date. If you have any questions, email or call me.
Thanks, and let’s stay Healthy
Office Phone (530)794-6085
LETS GET READY TO Stay Healthy!!!!! Got 5?

Hello Teams. We have a little twist in the schedule with the addition of a Clearlake tournament AGAIN & Delta!

Berryessa Bass Tournaments

Schedule for 2020 - 2021

Delta (B & W Resort) - 10/18/20 Sunday
Clearlake (Redbud) - 11/08/20 Sunday
Delta (B & W Resort) - 12/06/20 Sunday
Lake Oroville (Spillway) – 1/10/2021 Sunday
Berryessa (Markley Cove?/TBA) – 2/21/2021 Sunday
Clearlake (Redbud) – 3/7/2021 Sunday
Berryessa (Ramp TBA) - 4/18/2021 Sunday
Berryessa (Ramp TBA) - 5/16/2021 Sunday
Berryessa (Ramp TBA) - 6/13/2021 Sunday
TOC Berryessa (Ramp TBA) – 9/26/2021 Sunday