Done with topic

basscattrent

Done with topic

Post by basscattrent »

Thanks for the answer Dan.
Last edited by basscattrent on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yaboy

Re: Anyone else having issues with Shimano / G Loomis Warranty Replacement

Post by Yaboy »

When I called to get one replaced in August, they advised there would be at least a 6 month wait and that was best case scenario. I ended up using American legacy fishing. They can't do warranties right now but if you buy a rod at full price, they will replace your broken one for free.
dvkawboy

Post by dvkawboy »

It’s not just shimano , Daiwa’s warranty is pretty bad now as well . Sent a few steez rods back , have never had customer service this bad before .
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

basscattrent wrote:I have been waiting for a warranty replacement rod the NRX 893C since July 8th. The reel seat gave up the ghost and I have been waiting ever since. Here is the email below they sent me to confirm they would be sending me a new rod dated July 8th. On the same email they sent an attachment with Shimano order acknowledgement for the new rod. I thought maybe it was lost in the mail so I called them. They did not have an estimated time that they would send my replacement rod. I have called at least 3 to four times including recently with the same response of no estimated time. I had to wait on hold forever to actually talk to someone every time. I was always taken care of in the past but they have dropped the ball for sure and I am frustrated. This is my favorite Jig rod ever and is so fun to fish with. That rod was like a special attachment to my arm and now it is missing.

Dear Valued Customer,

This order has been placed as a warranty replacement. Please see the attachment
for details. If you have any questions, you can call the number of our customer
service listed on the attachment.

Thank you for choosing Shimano / G Loomis / Pearl Izumi / ITI.

Note - This message came from an automated mailbox. Please do not reply to this
email.
Are you posting on every available board to make a point? Theres something worldwide know as COVID19
and it's affecting all supply lines worldwide.

I've seen this on I believe three boards now....this particular rod shows an approximate date of Feb 2021 and that's an estimate. It could well be longer as components are hard to come by worldwide and has ALL mfgs have been having a hard time. Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com