2021 Fishing Licenses for Sale | CLICK TO BUY

WB Staff

2021 Fishing Licenses for Sale | CLICK TO BUY

Post by WB Staff »

buy california fishing license online.png
2021 Fishing Licenses and Related Items Now Available for Sale

New This Year: Anglers Can Choose to Auto-Renew Sport Fishing Licenses

California anglers can now purchase 2021 fishing licenses and related items directly through the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) website or authorized license agents. (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, license sales counters at CDFW offices remain temporarily closed to the public.)

BUY HERE: https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/

The cost of a 2021 annual resident fishing license has been set at $52.66, while a one-day license will cost $17.02.

For the first time, anglers have the option to sign up for auto-renewal of their annual sport fishing licenses, report cards and validations.

“More than a million anglers purchase annual licenses to fish California waters and for many of them, this will be a welcome feature,” said Josh Morgan, chief of CDFW’s License and Revenue Branch. “Signing up for auto-renewal helps ensure that you won’t end up on the water with an expired license.”

Anglers must enroll in the auto-renewal program through CDFW’s online sales website. License agents cannot enroll customers in the auto-renewal program, but customers who make purchases in person from license agents can go online later and enroll themselves.

Not all CDFW products for sale are eligible for auto-renewal at this time, although the feature will be expanded to other items in the future. For more information and a complete list of items available for auto-renewal, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions about auto-renewal on CDFW’s website. https://wildlife.ca.gov/Licensing/Onlin ... -Questions
StogieMan

Re: 2021 Fishing Licenses for Sale | CLICK TO BUY

Post by StogieMan »

Given Ca is one of if not the most expensive states (if not the most expensive state) in the country for the "privilege" of a fishing license, how about a discount for the 3 months I was denied access to all my local lakes in 2020 :evil:
Kennortonjr

Post by Kennortonjr »

I wish somebody would have had the foresight to buy me a "lifetime" license when I was in that 0-9 discounted age category.
Dan Dunsford

Post by Dan Dunsford »

I was wondering if the auto renewal also cover people who are handicap. Handicap individuals receive there license free of charge. When I applied for my first handicap fishing license about 10 years ago it was good for 5 years. Then about 6 ears ago it had to be renewed annually but still no fee. The only thing you do pay for are stamps (salmon, steelhead etc or requesting to use two rods).
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Bought two for gifts already through this site. It was quick and easy and already came in the mail.
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

I might not buy one for the first time in many years and just look over my shoulder. The money is pissed off anyway.