This election

For political discussions
mark poulson

This election

Post by mark poulson »

So Biden has won. I am still worried.
I am worried that the almost half of voters who still supported Trump despite his huge flaws are deeply disillusioned with how the country has moved since the late 60's. The quality of life here hasn't improved. In fact, it has diminished for so many, and not just minorities. If our country doesn't work for everyone then something is fundamentally wrong, and the only way to begin to address it is for our national leaders to be honest with the country about it.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Whoopbass

Re: This election

Post by Whoopbass »

Typical left wing thinking. Blame it on the right.
Why don't you go do something about it and volunteer for some charitable organization the addresses one of your worries. Maybe you can go clean up homeless camps that litter this state.
Addicted Fisherman

Post by Addicted Fisherman »

Do some homework. Homelessness is not just a CA problem.
Senkosam

Post by Senkosam »

Other than tax reductions which mostly helped the rich and tax payer bribes (stimulus checks), what has DT done for the nation during his term in office? Why have so many more voted for Biden - and don't say voter fraud. That got old real fast.

Over 22,247 lies, 55 per day while in office (Fact Check can't keep up), pardoning criminals that were active in his administration, state prosecutions awaiting him once he's out of office, more prosecutions to come to include family members and who knows what else will be exposed in 2021. Still think he'll run again? Maybe from another country. Even Pence can't pardon him like Nixon was by Ford.
Alex Shawn

Post by Alex Shawn »

Addicted Fisherman wrote:Do some homework. Homelessness is not just a CA problem.
I agreed.
Hogbassing

Post by Hogbassing »

I would like to say shame on both the Democratic and Republican's partys. We are in the middle of a pandemic and they are playing politics. If you are think to yourself, yes that is true about the other party but not about yours. You are lieing to yourself. You then are the person that only believe the negative about the other party and not yours.
Look in side yourself. Find the truth. Think about the issues not the talking points that mean nothing.
BAble

Post by BAble »

And this applies to fishing in what way???????

How about the bite at your favorite lake or the river? For me it’s still a half or 3/4 oz jig at either Melones or Pedro.