New Video Berryessa SLAM

Rmats

New Video Berryessa SLAM

Post by Rmats »

Today, I had the pleasure of fishing Lake Berryessa searching for that fall mega school! In this video I also discuss the two opposing thoughts to success and failure. Thanks for watching! Let me know what you guys think in the comments below. Please like and subscribe!

Pat

Re: New Video Berryessa SLAM

Post by Pat »

Nice video and excellent life lesson and outlook. The harder I work, the luckier I seem to get.
BASNFAN

Post by BASNFAN »

I do enjoy your life thoughts and lessons as they are usually right on. However, I would like to hear more about what you are doing when fishing, like info about your bait, how you are fishing it, the depth you are fishing that day, etc. But do keep it comeing.
Fish bite twice a day - half hour before I get there and half hour after I leave.
Rmats

Post by Rmats »

Pat wrote:Nice video and excellent life lesson and outlook. The harder I work, the luckier I seem to get.
Thanks Pat! Right on-whatever it may be keep at it!
Rmats

Post by Rmats »

BASNFAN wrote:I do enjoy your life thoughts and lessons as they are usually right on. However, I would like to hear more about what you are doing when fishing, like info about your bait, how you are fishing it, the depth you are fishing that day, etc. But do keep it comeing.
Thanks for the feedback BASNFAN! Currently, since my fishing skills are not up to par (I pretty much suck lol), I was waiting to share techniques when I improve. But I will definitely keep that in mind next time on the water.