What would you do for a lost Hudd??

Caleb.Smith

What would you do for a lost Hudd??

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Merry Christmas upload from the beard, freezing cold water but is a hudd worth it!!
marinerfandave

Re: What would you do for a lost Hudd??

Post by marinerfandave »

Merry Xmas Caleb, LMAO at that video, reminded me of the scene from Christmas Story where they are double and triple dog daring the kid to put his tongue on that frozen pole. Once you committed to doing that crazy stunt, you couldn't turn back, especially with the camera rolling. And it was very clear you were seriously second guessing yourself. From a fan of your videos, PLEASE don't try that again, nobody else was with you in the boat and it could have turned out disastrous, especially with the water temp! Glad you got it though. I'm about the age of your dad and have a son your age so if this is sounding "fatherly", that's why!
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

“MERRY CHRISTMAS” ..... I would never had done that for a Hudd...Although I have done it for one of my old school sliders LOL. And back when you could buy them they were only $6.
Back when I took over the ABA MOTHER LODE, our 1st event was in December. At the weigh in, a fisherman told me he lost his rod that was given to him from his dad. He knew where it was but it was in about 20 ft of water. So after I weighed everyone in the guy took me to his spot and I could see it. I did the 20 ft dive and got it for him. I never thought 20 ft was that deep.. And it was cold.
Keep the videos coming brotha....
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
Bass4Money

Post by Bass4Money »

RMANZO wrote:“MERRY CHRISTMAS” ..... I would never had done that for a Hudd...Although I have done it for one of my old school sliders LOL. And back when you could buy them they were only $6.
Back when I took over the ABA MOTHER LODE, our 1st event was in December. At the weigh in, a fisherman told me he lost his rod that was given to him from his dad. He knew where it was but it was in about 20 ft of water. So after I weighed everyone in the guy took me to his spot and I could see it. I did the 20 ft dive and got it for him. I never thought 20 ft was that deep.. And it was cold.
That's amazing what you did haha...... But How did he lose the rod?
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

marinerfandave wrote:Merry Xmas Caleb, LMAO at that video, reminded me of the scene from Christmas Story where they are double and triple dog daring the kid to put his tongue on that frozen pole. Once you committed to doing that crazy stunt, you couldn't turn back, especially with the camera rolling. And it was very clear you were seriously second guessing yourself. From a fan of your videos, PLEASE don't try that again, nobody else was with you in the boat and it could have turned out disastrous, especially with the water temp! Glad you got it though. I'm about the age of your dad and have a son your age so if this is sounding "fatherly", that's why!

Agreed. Please don't do that again, especially if your solo. Your a freaking maniac. I would rather Venmo you $30 bucks. :D
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

AS Cooch would have agreed, this would have qualified you to fish the Nutcase rally with us on the Delta, usually held on the first week of Jan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Otay Michael on Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Bass4Money wrote:
RMANZO wrote:“MERRY CHRISTMAS” ..... I would never had done that for a Hudd...Although I have done it for one of my old school sliders LOL. And back when you could buy them they were only $6.
That's amazing what you did haha...... But How did he lose the rod?
He kicked over by accident
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

I appreciate all the concern but I wasnt in any danger I'm a fan of the old water, grew up surfing the coast and trust my abilities. Like i said in the video I don't advise anyone else doing it.

Lure knocker and money pole are in the mail!!
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Otay Michael wrote:AS Cooch would have agreed, this would have qualified you to fish the Nutcase rally with us on the Dela, usually held on the first week of Jan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would have loved to fish next to that legend!
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

I was told by several different fishermen “ about the guy who lost his $300 glide bait ‘on Shag Rock, Clear lake ! paid a diver $300 to find it ! he got it back ! it’s now a $600 glide bait !...
Burke

Post by Burke »

My friend, Gerald, paid over $1200 for a Shimano and Gloomis setup. That same week, we went to the Sycamore Slough and he drops his new rig overboard as he was moving to the front of the boat. We tried snagging the outfit over a period of several weeks, but no luck. Finally, he paid a diver $250 to find it.

About a year later, we were fishing in the same area of Sycamore. I started to remind him of the anniversary of his lost rig. Then, he proceeds to tell me that he had dropped the same rig a second time into the water and hired the diver again to find the rig. The $1200 rig turned into a $1700 rig.
Last edited by Burke on Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hydro

Post by hydro »

" I would do anything for Hudd (but I won't do that ) " , Meatloaf
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

OMG that's hard core! Why didn't you just try to snag it?
spottedbass

Post by spottedbass »

Ya couldve saved freezin your nuts and dropped a weighted treble on it! All said and done, still love your videos ! Also when ya kill a cool bird, hit up on the wing taxidermy!