Yesterday's coup attempt

For political discussions
mark poulson

Yesterday's coup attempt

Post by mark poulson »

Is anyone else here upset about what happened in our nation's capitol yesterday?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
gabuelhaj

Re: Yesterday's coup attempt

Post by gabuelhaj »

New law and order, Twitter and Facebook locked him out! :?

Unfortunate people died though... :oops:

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
monte300

Post by monte300 »

With responsible leadership it most certainly could have been avoided. I wonder if some clear thinking Trump supporters have exited his bandwagon after this?
BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER

Post by BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER »

6ABA8F68-24A1-4C43-927C-203F39231FE9.jpeg
milehi

Post by milehi »

I'm 77 years old. have seen a lot in my lifetime, but yesterday pretty much brought me to tears.
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Unfortunately what happened yesterday made me ashamed to be an American, we are the greatest country in the World and yet we haven't been acting like it. And what I saw moved me to tears also, and I'm hardly the "tears" type.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER wrote:6ABA8F68-24A1-4C43-927C-203F39231FE9.jpeg
What does that have to do with the Capitol invasion?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
milehi

Post by milehi »

Hope it was worth it for the ones being caught, their lives are going to be tied up for awhile.
Senkosam

Post by Senkosam »

Five dead and for what? Congress and the Supreme Court rejected all of DT's claims of vote count fraud and he still happily watched a mob of thousands storm the capital building - egging them on with Guliani's and his son's help.

Trump should not be impeached only to have Pence pardon him. There hopefully will be many charges leveled against many that broke the law that day. Law enforcement administrators in charge that day should all be fired immediately. Trump should have called up the national guard like he did once before after seeing the mob get closer and then barge their way into the three buildings. Dereliction of duty is what I call it.

He must be held accountable as well as all of those that did his bidding.
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

Senkosam wrote:Five dead and for what? Congress and the Supreme Court rejected all of DT's claims of vote count fraud and he still happily watched a mob of thousands storm the capital building - egging them on with Guliani's and his son's help.

Trump should not be impeached only to have Pence pardon him. There hopefully will be many charges leveled against many that broke the law that day. Law enforcement administrators in charge that day should all be fired immediately. Trump should have called up the national guard like he did once before after seeing the mob get closer and then barge their way into the three buildings. Dereliction of duty is what I call it.

He must be held accountable as well as all of those that did his bidding.
+1000!

Impeachment is a meaningless response, as he's leaving anyway. Trump should be charged with incitement of riot and sedition. The politicians who knowingly promoted the lie of election fraud should be charged as well or at least removed from office.