Everything you need to know about bass fishing the CA, DELTA Part 2- Breaking Down the River!

Bassdrool

Everything you need to know about bass fishing the CA, DELTA Part 2- Breaking Down the River!

Post by Bassdrool »

We are excited to bring you all a new series where we can truly give you all the knowledge we have built over the years from fishing these bodies of water. We are starting off the series by breaking down the California Delta. We discuss how to approach the Delta during all times of year, what baits we throw, what types of cover we have had success on, stretches of bank we have had success on, etc. It is very hard to cover everything but we will do our best. Make sure you Subscribe so you don't miss any videos in the series as we pass along 15+ years of time on the water in just a few videos.
monte300

Re: Everything you need to know about bass fishing the CA, DELTA Part 2- Breaking Down the River!

Post by monte300 »

Very informative videos, thank you for making and posting them. Also, thank you for mentioning Steve Cooper from "In Deep On The Delta". I wasn't aware of him but I'm all ears when it comes to someone that fishes the river 150 days a year.
Whoopbass

Re: Everything you need to know about bass fishing the CA, DELTA Part 2- Breaking Down the River!

Post by Whoopbass »

Both of your videos have been excellent. Finding fish is probably the hardest thing to do out there and your advice is spot on. I was whacking good fish a few years ago but now not so much. They done moved and now I have to go find em again. What a pain......
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Whoopbass wrote:Both of your videos have been excellent. Finding fish is probably the hardest thing to do out there and your advice is spot on. I was whacking good fish a few years ago but now not so much. They done moved and now I have to go find em again. What a pain......
I'm having exactly the same issues Whoopbass, time to find some new spots. I relied so long on cranking the outside weedline on dead low tide, but over time things change and it's made worse when they poison weeds completely destroying once good weedlines. My wife tells me I drive past fish all the time, but when everything looks good..........?
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Really informative video. Thanks for sharing.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY