2009 Ranger 208 VX
225 hp Evinrude E-TEC w/ 279 hours
6" Jack plate installed.
Electronics:
Bow - Humminbird 788c
Main - Humminbird 798c
Minn Kota 101lbs Fortrex
Hot foot installed

Comes with spare stainless prop and accessories (lifejackets, jumper cables, spare oil and all the goodies...)

The hull is the same as the Ranger Z520. It measures 20' 8' and is incredibly stable.
VERY CLEAN!

I just ran hours and compression check. Everything is within factory parameters. The engine runs great.
The boat runs 65+ easy and will probably run 70+, but since the jack plate is lowered all the way down, it starts to chine walk at 65+ when trimmed up and I don't like the feeling so I never ran it that fast. I just tested everything at lake Sonoma a few days ago to make sure it's running good because I never open it up and I know some of you might like to go fast.

This last year I've replaced both axles on the trailer, all 4 wheels, bearings and brakes. The trailer is basically brand new! I have less than 150 miles on the tires. For anyone whos owned a boat, you know how important the trailer is.

I'm the second owner and I've never fished a tournament with it. Though, I have checked to ensure the livewell and everything on the boat works.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see it on the water! I'd be willing to meet at Lake Sonoma or Lake Berryessa.

$29,500 OBO

SOLD

Last edited by Warden on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warden

Re: 2009 Ranger 208 VX w/225 Evinrude - low hours

Post by Warden »

SOLD