ANNOUNCING New Color Release for Yamamoto

WB Staff

ANNOUNCING New Color Release for Yamamoto

Post by WB Staff »

new color release cusotm for yamamoto.jpg
New YAMAMOTO color release: 9002 - Monster Shad (187/306 laminate w/ chartreuse).

Once an exclusive custom color, now available to hardworking anglers everywhere in the Shad Shape Worm + three Senko sizes.

Ask for it at your local bait shop or find it in our online store at: store.baits.com
Dave Brabec

Re: ANNOUNCING New Color Release for Yamamoto

Post by Dave Brabec »

Monster tackle has had them for years.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

New? It’s been a Monster Outdoor color for at least 10yrs. Sense they are doing new retro releases bring back the Cooch special in 184 Single tail grub
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Their announcement explains the color was "Once an exclusive custom color, BUT NOW is available to "hardworking anglers everywhere"
RJB

Post by RJB »

Looks just like reaction Innovations “Bad Shad Green”
Dek

Post by Dek »

It's funny, I bought some of those years ago from Monster thinking it was an awesome color for Folsom. We all know how we use certain colors with confidence, this color had the opposite affect on me. Not sure I have ever caught a fish on it :lol: I occasionally toss it, but not for long. I still say it is a great looking color, it is probably me!
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I tried them years ago...The fish in my lake had no interest in them and I used them around Clear lake for zilch one trip. Never bad to stray or you won't know. What I know is I have a zip tie holding the 10 bags( all the same color ) of my ichiban takusan numero uno senko. It's flat amazing how well they eat that bait( Any and Everywhere I've been)and no it's not green pumpkin :wink: . I don't use o-rings as I believe it is better to "break" the skin with a hook to get that salt leeching out and secondly I don't like my hook parallel to the lips of the fish. I tried it for a few months and it just was no where near as effective as my current(old) presentation.

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!