Better Than Previous Year Average Fish at Lake Oroville

changher

Better Than Previous Year Average Fish at Lake Oroville

Post by changher »

Bite has been pretty steady so far for me and the boys. We have also been seeing a lot better than average bass compared to previous years. Maybe the stocking of baby salmon has been helping the fishery? Another great day bites the dusk!

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

Pat

Re: Better Than Previous Year Average Fish at Lake Oroville

Post by Pat »

Great video, thanks for sharing. I was worried your dog might end up with treble hook in its lip.
changher

Post by changher »

Thanks for watching! Man, she just loves licking them fish. Could never stop her from doing so. Let's hope not! =D
HappyDogBassFishing

Post by HappyDogBassFishing »

Cool video. Lots of spots for a fun trip. Riley thinks your dog is cool. :D
eastbayanglers

Post by eastbayanglers »

Well i thought i would add a little somthing! so during this drought and the last one from years ago i experienced numbers and size unlike a normal year these fish have lots of water and structure not this year so fish are more exposed more vulnerable and it seems with a drought and a lack of water these fish are more hungry than normal i know the flows and creeks bring in lots of food also fish that suspend when the water is only 30ft instead of 60 will be easier to target! Fish On!
eastbayanglers

Post by eastbayanglers »

Well i thought i would add a little somthing! so during this drought and the last one from years ago i experienced numbers and size unlike a normal year these fish have lots of water and structure not this year so fish are more exposed more vulnerable and it seems with a drought and a lack of water these fish are more hungry than normal i know the flows and creeks bring in lots of food also fish that suspend when the water is only 30ft instead of 60 will be easier to target! Fish On!