Results from 06/19 River Rat Tournament on Tulloch?

ZacktheWop

Results from 06/19 River Rat Tournament on Tulloch?

Post by ZacktheWop »

Anyone know the results or where to find them? I can't find anything anywhere online.

Appreciate it!
Whoopbass

Re: Results from 06/19 River Rat Tournament on Tulloch?

Post by Whoopbass »

"Fish" Andrew and his partner won it with 20 and change. I think 2nd place had a little over 16 lbs and third had about 14.5 lbs.
ZacktheWop

Post by ZacktheWop »

Whoopbass wrote:"Fish" Andrew and his partner won it with 20 and change. I think 2nd place had a little over 16 lbs and third had about 14.5 lbs.
Thanks. We ended up leaving before the weigh ins so I was curious to see if it was just us who had a tough time finding the bite or not. Looks like it was just us. :lol:
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Andrew and company have been doing well lately. They have spots in the main body that don't get pressured like Black Creek does so the fishing is more consistent.
For me the bite died off when it got dark which was unusual. I had about 12 lbs for four before dark and I just knew that I was going to catch a four and another one over five before midnight because I had done it the last few trips. The fish had other ideas and I just caught a few rats in that 2+ hour time frame.
I'm not even positive 2nd had 16 lbs. I left to get my boat and at that time 2nd was like 14.5 lbs but later on I thought I heard someone say 16 lbs was in 2nd. So i'm thinking 15 boats had sub 14 lb weight so the fishing wasn't that good.
ZacktheWop

Post by ZacktheWop »

My partner had a pretty good night on Wednesday fishing black creek and we thought we could use that same pattern but for whatever reason they must've moved deeper. We should've tried to adapt but the night bite out there is usually great and we were counting on a couple spots that almost always produce and of course when it mattered they didn't haha.
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

Whoopbass, yes my partner and I had 16.5lbs for 2nd place. His son and his partner took 3rd with 14.37. We had a great night with a consistent pattern that i found in the first 30 minutes.