Float Tube Fishing California lakes ponds and reservoirs = Trophy Bass

eastbayanglers

Float Tube Fishing California lakes ponds and reservoirs = Trophy Bass

Post by eastbayanglers »

Went out and got me one GIANT! ITS HUGE
float tubing can be lots of fun if you know how to use it the right way!
In many ways it has its pros and cons one pro is its lightweight and can get into any fishing hole. I hope you enjoy our little Adventures, we have more coming soon!
Northern Strain bass fishing ca :mrgreen:

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/

VIDEO
marinerfandave

Re: Float Tube Fishing California lakes ponds and reservoirs = Trophy Bass

Post by marinerfandave »

You are the Muhammad Ali of bass fishing no doubt, the self proclaimed greatest. You should be on the tour and winning big money given your ability to catch great big fish all the time. Of note, you never show us what you are using, where you are, techniques, etc., that would be really helpful and get you more views. Just one viewers input/suggestions.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

While I enjoy seeing large Bass, you need to narrate better. AND, your audio is HORRABLE !!!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Larry Hemphill

Post by Larry Hemphill »

I don't doubt that those bass you show are nice, large bass. Good job! I have a suggestion for you. Don't make your photos looking up at the bass (unless they are really small - LOL!) I can make a 2 pounder look like a 5 pounder
by that type of upward photo. The true picture of the size (girth) of a largemouth is the biggest selling
feature of that species. Length isn't - only important in trout or striper photos. Shooting a downward
shot of a nice fish is even worse. That type of photo does not show the girth or length of a big bass, which is the
best feature of a huge largemouth. It also makes the bass look smaller. Very nice bass !.r