Lowrance Shipping STINKS, so does FedEx BEWARE

Fast Eddie

Lowrance Shipping STINKS, so does FedEx BEWARE

Post by Fast Eddie »

Bought a new Ranger 3 weeks ago and dealer kept active target(AT) box and hardware. Went to Lowrance site and purchased a shaft mount (no local availability) to mount the transducer as I forgot to tell the dealer to shaft mount the AT transducer. There was no option but to ship ground thru FedEx. On 09/16 the order was "shipped" from Tennessee with a delivery date of 09/23 by the end of the day. Well guess what didn't show up. Now Fedex site says "No scheduled Delivery Date". With a tournament scheduled for this weekend, I won't be able to install the 3 in 1 nose cone and reinstall the active target.
What Lowrance needs to do is offer expedited options for all products that don't include batteries. This is the second time a package coming to my home has spent days in Tracy. The Tracking number that they sent me is also weird.
Oh yeah, did I mention "Free Shipping". Guess you get what you pay for. Lesson Learned, won't buy from Lowrance site until more shipping options become available.
TL
FE
104Jim

Re: Lowrance Shipping STINKS, so does FedEx BEWARE

Post by 104Jim »

So yes fed ex sucks the Tracy hub is known as the black hole I also have a order that has been sitting there since Tuesday and same thing last week my order sat in Tracy for six days past delivery date and once it got to Watsonville a sub contractor delivered it after dark in a piece of crap rental truck that was not even carb compliant . And don’t even bother with the phone number because someone in India will awnswer. Two weeks before the driver threw a full box of dobyns jigs on the shoulder of the county road 1/4 mile past the entrance to my property. Ok so letting you know your not the only one lol.
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Thanks Jim.
I could've driven to Tennessee and back and did the install by now. Tracy's "Black Hole" strikes again.
TL
FE
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

If a rod transits there, it'll magically become a 2 piece!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Today I received the shaft mount for Active Target from Lowrance. Special Thanks goes to Missy in the corporate office for all her hard work.
TL
FE