Bass Club looking for boaters

CCBC

Bass Club looking for boaters

Post by CCBC »

Hello fellow anglers and bass fishing family:

Are you a competitive person who enjoys the challenge of figuring out “the bite” every trip out, no matter the location? Do you have a boat, and want a co-angler to help offset the cost of our expensive hobby? Are you struggling to catch fish? Would you like to learn how tournament bass fishing works?

If so, come out and join the Contra Costa Bass Club. We have a really solid group of core members, with great camaraderie, and willingness to share information that better us individually as anglers. Our club has a monthly tournament for members and perspective members. We fish bodies of water such as: Clear Lake, Delta, Berryessa, Shasta, New Melones, Pedro, etc…

For more information, visit our website at ccbassclub.com
For questions and inquiries, please email contracostabassclub@gmail.com

Hope to see you at a meeting, or on the water!

TIGHT LINES!!!
MarkB67

Re: Bass Club looking for boaters

Post by MarkB67 »

Def a good group of guys who enjoy the sport of bass fishing & the competition of fishing against each other.
Limbass

Post by Limbass »

The monthly meeting are packed with "Winning Ways" type of information. (the winner of the last tournament, shares his insight and techniques!)
Meetings are open to all. This is a learning club that shares information. I've upped my game since attending.
Ringfish

Post by Ringfish »

I definitely recommend this club! Well ran and fun. Great mix of experience levels. They have guest speakers and raffles. Check them out.
Shecomeoff

Post by Shecomeoff »

CCBC wrote:Hello fellow anglers and bass fishing family:

Are you a competitive person who enjoys the challenge of figuring out “the bite” every trip out, no matter the location? Do you have a boat, and want a co-angler to help offset the cost of our expensive hobby? Are you struggling to catch fish? Would you like to learn how tournament bass fishing works?

If so, come out and join the Contra Costa Bass Club. We have a really solid group of core members, with great camaraderie, and willingness to share information that better us individually as anglers. Our club has a monthly tournament for members and perspective members. We fish bodies of water such as: Clear Lake, Delta, Berryessa, Shasta, New Melones, Pedro, etc…

For more information, visit our website at ccbassclub.com
For questions and inquiries, please email contracostabassclub@gmail.com

Hope to see you at a meeting, or on the water!

TIGHT LINES!!!
I heard from a buddy, that Andy Cuccia started this club back in the late 80’s. Man, I sure miss Cooch, he was a wealth of knowledge and so willing to teach. I bet there’s some old timers in your club that fished with Cooch, and are willing to share some of his insights.

I’ll be checking out your website for sure. Just curious, when/where are your meetings, and they aren’t on that silly zoom deal are they?
PopaCornJig

Post by PopaCornJig »

I moved here a little bit under 3 years ago. I was invited in and haven't looked back. I look forward to going to the meetings to learn as well as hang out and talk about the one that got away. Or that fish that was so big I had to use two nets to get him in the boat. Lol. Bottom line is it's a great group and I'm a better fisherman because of being a member. Looking for some fun.JOIN. You will not regret it.!
Limbass

Post by Limbass »

Meeting are in person at Located at:
Legends at Diablo Creek
Diablo Creek Golf Course
Address: 4050 Port Chicago Hwy, Concord, CA 94520

The first Tuesday of every month

http://ccbassclub.com/

email:
ContraCostaBassClub@gmail.com
charlie lee

Post by charlie lee »

Check us out on fb or our website. Monthly tournaments and monthly meetings at Legends bar and grill, port costa. Based on fun, sharing a little competition.