Revenge Baits

bassbusta

Revenge Baits

Post by bassbusta »

Is Revenge baits done man I really liked there spinnerbaits and jigs have a ton of there swimbait heads.
Turkeyman

Re: Revenge Baits

Post by Turkeyman »

Yes, the guy who owned the company passed away earlier this year. Buy any you can find. I spent over $300 on spinner baits when I found out.
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

Bassbusta check your pms…..
bmlum

Post by bmlum »

Does anyone know if the molds or anything they had is for sale?
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

With the production that Revenge baits put out alot of different type bait heads most likely those were made in spin cast molds.Companys like Cast Industries or other big casting companys have the capabilty to make the molds your looking for.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I believe they used a high dollar swivel and it made the package complete. I think I remember John Barron at the Anglers Marine Bassathon ( the deceased owner) saying it was from a company called Wells??? Next to him was a guy with a table set out and selling underspins with crane swivels :D . I still take off the blade and put on a Wedge blade for my willow leaf baits no matter who makes them... :lol:
Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
pd

Post by pd »

Yeah the Revenge blade is/was outstanding. Sure they break after a while. But they get bit. Great look all around. Rip, I’ve got a few of those Stanley wedge blades sitting around for ya’. I always pull those right off my baits and replace them. Most of mine ended up in the recycling can. Never got bit on those. Don’t like the feel at all. I think they’re way too thumpy, but I guess it depends on where you fish. Funny how we all have different preferences. Anyways, maybe someone can resurrect the Revenge blade before my inventory runs out. A month ago I saw that Coyote tackle up north had a few left still. Crappy colors but beggars can’t be choosers…
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Kelly Ripa wrote:I believe they used a high dollar swivel and it made the package complete. I think I remember John Barron at the Anglers Marine Bassathon ( the deceased owner) :lol:
Rip
I didn't know John (RIP) bought it out from Ray, I knew they were partners at one point. Either way from VPR Pro, to Revenge that blade was a fish father for sure. Looks like I'll retire one out and put it in my office in memory of JB
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
bassbusta

Post by bassbusta »

After making calls to about 40 tackle shops I have hunted some Revenge baits down but have also learned that the business was sold and think that the new owners are going to get it back up and going.
bassbusta

Post by bassbusta »

Still looking for revenge baits spinner baits and bladed jigs
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

for bladed jigs check out Heavy Hitters - Justin Hurney is a college student who is putting out some awesome hand tied bladed jigs and jigs.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ash wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:34 am for bladed jigs check out Heavy Hitters - Justin Hurney is a college student who is putting out some awesome hand tied bladed jigs and jigs.
Agree!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY