Ritual Angling?

goldenglory18

Ritual Angling?

Post by goldenglory18 »

Figured this being a west coast centric site you all might have the info on Ritual Angling (RA) and what their status is.

Their rods have been discounted for a while (as early as March 2020 at Fred Hall) and now look like they are going to hit a closeout sale through TW. On the fence between loading up on their stuff next week or holding out for other sticks later.
zdbm2004

Re: Ritual Angling?

Post by zdbm2004 »

Definitely haven’t heard much from them after Jared Lintner went to Daiwa. If they went out of business their warranties wouldn’t stand. I had a bunch Cousins rods and they closed up the rod division and no warranty honored. If the deal is right and the products is decent I would buy. Good luck with your decision!!
zmyers
goldenglory18

Re: Ritual Angling?

Post by goldenglory18 »

Thanks, just found it curious that all of their recent reviews have been about customer service being MIA. They got a ton of hype thanks to social media and SoCal giants like Warbaits and Kicker.

I don't mind the two RA rods I have (7'1" MF and 7'11" HF) but I'm not really in love with them either. I'm really close to just dropping a bunch of cash on the Dobyns Champion TW sale. It's almost unbeatable quality for $$ now.