NO COST TO ENTER DIAMOND VALLEY LAKE, NO COST TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT, NO COST TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT

WB Staff

NO COST TO ENTER DIAMOND VALLEY LAKE, NO COST TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT, NO COST TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT

Post by WB Staff »

NO COST TO ENTER DIAMOND VALLEY LAKE, NO COST TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT, NO COST TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT :-)

The Temecula Valley Bass Anglers along with National Bass West are putting on the 15th annual Warrior Event at Diamond Valley Lake on May 1st, 2022 for the "warriors” that have so bravely served our and defended our country.

This is very heart-warming, one that you would not want to miss.

This event is strictly to offer a great time to our service men/women that have served our country so bravely.

The way that this event runs is that we need guys/gals with boats that are willing to take a “warrior” out on Diamond Valley Lake (no cost to the person with the boat) and let them (up to two service persons on your boat) fish until around 1 p.m. or so. There will be “valet” launching/parking (done by the Temecula Valley Bass Anglers and a delicious barbecue at the end of the event (around 1:30 p.m.) There is going to be a huge raffle during the awards ceremony that all can participate in. ALL of the proceeds that we get from the raffle or donations go directly to the Warrior Foundation, FREEDOM STATION in San Diego.

If your company would like to donate something or give money for a donation that will be awarded directly to the WARRIOR FOUNDATION at the award ceremony, please contact Justin Briggs at 951-660-4050 or Lynne Peterson at 760-497-8238 or e-mail Lynne at mikenlynne@sbcglobal.net Last year there was not a dry eye at the award ceremony. Truly this is one of our favorite events of the year.

Entry forms are attached hereto. Please fax or email the form back to me at 951-765-1801 or e-mail to mikenlynne@sbcglobal.net
I have attached the sponsor letter also. If you can donate anything, we will need your logo to put you on the banner. ALL donations are tax deductible.

Please let me know as soon as you can that you can participate.

Thank you]

Lynne Peterson
National Bass West
760-497-8238
Attachments
warrior fishing.png