future glitter rocket owner alert...

Smokie

future glitter rocket owner alert...

Post by Smokie »

taught a young man how to catch a few fish, and finally he had him a day... I'm pretty sure we can look back and this will be the exact moment that caused this kid to buy a bass boat later in life, we shall see but im fairly certain hes hooked now... i saw a boulder ten feet off the bank and since he been casting over me all day i decided to be nice and said left side or right, he says left and makes a perfect cast on the money and i repeat on the right, boom we double up he gets a three n half pounder i get a three ouncer :lol:
Attachments
20220325_202502.jpg
mark poulson

Re: future glitter rocket owner alert...

Post by mark poulson »

Good job!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
BASNFAN

Post by BASNFAN »

Now that is the way to do it! I have a young, 11 year old friend from Church that I have been mentoring and got him out a couple times last year and hope to get him out soon for this year.
Fish bite twice a day - half hour before I get there and half hour after I leave.
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Congrats and that is just awesome! You are right though, he will be hooked and 30 years from now he can remind you this his net worth is short $50,000 + because of the bait monkey addiction he'll have like the rest of us :D