Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 3

Caleb.Smith

Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 3

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Week 3 is in the bag and we had 65 boats show up!!!!
See how it all went down!!!

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/
Fast Eddie

Re: Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 3

Post by Fast Eddie »

Because of your videos (and a little prompting from Richard) I lone wolfed my first WWN yesterday. Big thanks to Justin and Jerry (the Paradise Point Mechanic) for filling me on the etiquette. Never thought of asking about off limits and size limit. Like you, dumped my fish too. But what a blast. I'll be back. (although at my age it ends past my bedtime :shock: ). Thanks for your vids.
TL
FE
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Figured out when the YT link was copied and pasted it had a space in front of the first letter inside the YT brackets

[youtube]Xlink[/youtube]

Put a X in to show were the space was coming. If you delete that space it will embed.
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

WB Staff wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:17 am Figured out when the YT link was copied and pasted it had a space in front of the first letter inside the YT brackets

[youtube]Xlink[/youtube]

Put a X in to show were the space was coming. If you delete that space it will embed.
You think I would have this figured out by now!!!
Thanks!!!
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

No worries. Didn't even notice what it was last time we fixed it. LOL.
Tight Lines
BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER

Post by BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER »

Fast Eddie wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:31 pm Big thanks to Justin and Jerry (the Paradise Point Mechanic) for filling me on the etiquette. Never thought of asking about off limits and size limit.
What is the etiquette, off limits, and size limit? We might jump in a few of these too
JeremyBMR

Post by JeremyBMR »

When do they run till?
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

I believe thru the end of August
Rob

Post by Rob »

Who puts these on? Is there a website etc for details? Sons home from college and wants to fish so this might be a perfect event
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

It's pretty easy, just be at Ladds Marina, ($13.00 launch fee I think), before 3 PM on a Wednesday and get in line.(meet new and exciting people :) :shock: ) As line moves, open live wells for check and get $60.00 ready. Stop where everyone else stops for boat check. Richard will check your live well, collect your dough, tell you what time weghin will be and off you go to launch and go park vehicle and trailer. Launch at will, go fish and have fun, but be back at appointed time. Put livewells on recirculate, get in line. Weigh fish, Drive back to ramp, dump fish. Park again. Collect some money (if your good), if not head for the barn. No muss.....no fuss......just fun.

As far a who sponsors this I don't know, but the weighmaster works at C&C Marine. I've never stayed for the weigh in. Didn't figure I had the weight.
I once asked on this forum about etiquette and off limits. I believe gas docks, but not sure about others.
In conclusion, as they used to say "Try it, You'll like it."
TL
FE
JL

Post by JL »

Sounds like FUN!
BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER

Post by BIG DADDY BLUE RANGER »

👍