Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 6

Caleb.Smith

Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 6

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Week 6 video is up late upload but here it is...

https://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/
monte300

Re: Windy Wednesday Nighters Week 6

Post by monte300 »

Some days we’re the windshield some days the bug
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Ah............the idiosyncrasies of modern electronics. You'll need a PHD from MIT, a laptop etc just to analyze whats wrong. I feel for you guys after my recent trolling motor battery charger bout with my dealer.

This is what makes your vids so well liked. You tell the whole story no matter what and thats the addicting part of your vids. Hollyweird might be calling you soon. :o
Thanks again It's appreciated
TL
FE
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Caleb.Smith wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:18 am Week 6 video is up late upload but here it is...
No wonder we didn't see you there with the camera. I grabbed the weigh in even though we didn't fish this one...

If I can help with the weights...21 won, then 20, (3) 19 lb bags and (3) 18 lb bag and then a couple 17's ...for the top spots....9 lb was big fish with a 7.77 for 2nd ...all unofficial of course going on this old guys memory...no clue how many boats but looked about normal so I think it would have taken 18 to get paided on this one...PEACE !
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Fast Eddie wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:40 pm Ah............the idiosyncrasies of modern electronics. You'll need a PHD from MIT, a laptop etc just to analyze whats wrong. I feel for you guys after my recent trolling motor battery charger bout with my dealer.

This is what makes your vids so well liked. You tell the whole story no matter what and thats the addicting part of your vids. Hollyweird might be calling you soon. :o
Thanks again It's appreciated
TL
FE
Yes the technology is definitely a give and take! Ive done the same with an ultrex on my rig and completely bent the shaft and had to be replaced.
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

stickbait wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:22 pm
Caleb.Smith wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:18 am Week 6 video is up late upload but here it is...
No wonder we didn't see you there with the camera. I grabbed the weigh in even though we didn't fish this one...

If I can help with the weights...21 won, then 20, (3) 19 lb bags and (3) 18 lb bag and then a couple 17's ...for the top spots....9 lb was big fish with a 7.77 for 2nd ...all unofficial of course going on this old guys memory...no clue how many boats but looked about normal so I think it would have taken 18 to get paided on this one...PEACE !
Thats awesome!!! looks like the evening bite is finally picking up!
JL

Post by JL »

You and your Pops are the Real Deal. You guys compliment each other in having your individual fishing styles and STILL are able to fish well together! Thanks for the videos!