Casitas Blue stoned 7/15

Kelly Ripa

Casitas Blue stoned 7/15

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Adjust your game plan accordingly.
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Viking

Re: Casitas Blue stoned 7/15

Post by Viking »

Hope the tablespoon of Copper Sulphate needed for the current lake level didn't cost them too much!!
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

From what I had heard from a very reliable source was that they had palettes of the stuff and they were specifically waiting to see where fisherman were fishing and then went in and threw it all over the joint when you left. The water color went to hell and you can say bye bye to topwater or frogs for awhile. Massive change (not for the better)in the weeds. Maybe in a month it might come back a bit. I fished yesterday and found out going through the gate. We did okay off shore and up to 10 feet but only one topwater ( Total Suicide ) fish that ate a spook I was reeling out of the way of my partners cast... :lol: Ten feet straight with a 7:3 reel moving along before he got the back hook :wink:
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Viking

Post by Viking »

Been cabled back in there for six years and the first three years were great, very fun re-learning the lake again. Very cool catching a lot of 20 pound bags and a lot of off shore stuff. Now becoming disillusioned by it all, no water left, much poorer fishing, no spots to really run off too. Fishes very small now and most guys know most of the good areas now so rare to not be on top of each other.