Newest Atmospheric River for California

Kelly Ripa

Newest Atmospheric River for California

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I just read a pretty detailed prediction for us here in California. We have another really good shot at an event which is over the 2" - 5.9" range for both Southern and Northern California. From a different direction as it will be coming from Hawaii. IMHO this is a typical Calif. deluge coming....It just is coming on top of the predictions prior to this January's water so far. Those predictions had us still in a drought and the 11 inches in one day at my house certainly proved that part was over. The event should be Feb. 11 - 14th time frame by the models. I'll take anything coming. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Kelly Ripa on Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
WRB

Re: Newest Atmospheric River for California

Post by WRB »

🌧🌧🙏🌧🌧
Tom
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

Let us all hope for the best! :D
pd

Post by pd »

Thanks for the info Rip. Hopefully that forecast comes true and we get hit again. #Lovenastyweather
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

not much forecasted out to Feb 16th ! another 6” would be nice ! top off Clear Lake !
Mienace

Post by Mienace »

Kelly Ripa wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:45 pm I just read a pretty detailed prediction for us here in California. We have another really good shot at an event which is over the 2" - 5.9" range for both Southern and Northern California. From a different direction as it will be coming from Hawaii. IMHO this is a typical Calif. deluge coming....It just is coming on top of the predictions prior to this January's water so far. Those predictions had us still in a drought and the 11 inches in one day at my house certainly proved that part was over. The event should be Feb. 11 - 14th time frame by there models. I'll take anything coming. :mrgreen:
Where can I find this info?
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I use Intellicast weather underground to guess at the weather in my area. The article I read was from the national weather service. I don't know millibars from centigrade but I did make commercial optical weather satellites and what they were looking at is a depression off Hawaii. It was predicted in southern Cal. that we would continue in less than avg. or drought conditions until the end of February just last September. I don't want to jinx my predictions for this year but I based mine on the fact that the two largest volcanoes on the pacific rim are spewing and just now another massive undersea one off of Tongoa just went off. I keep an eye on many different disciplines and recent discoveries and personally I don't think anyone knows what happens when the earths core stops rotation and the the poles flop ( all in the last ten years ) but I warrant that what ever is going to happen....It's going to happen. Let it rain I've got a smile on my face...

I think the 14th is early and it will be closer to the 20th. but I'm not the professional. :mrgreen:
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

sharkbass12

Post by sharkbass12 »

What are the Chinese backed liberals going to complain about now? lol let me guess, not enough funding for all of the homeless illegal aliens they recently just let in.