ATTN. SOMEONE FROM WILD WEST

RMANZO

ATTN. SOMEONE FROM WILD WEST

Post by RMANZO »

There is a lot of talk that there is still money owed from the last delta event. With a team event coming up this weekend you might want to make a comment on what’s going on. Entry deadline is tomorrow and your numbers are gonna fall w/out an explanation. This kinda chit is expected in future pro but not at this level. “COME ON WILD WEST”
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
RMANZO

Re: ATTN. SOMEONE FROM WILD WEST

Post by RMANZO »

???
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Just talked to Wild West and the selling of Wild West is still in escrow. When it’s in escrow no funds can be paid out or transferred. So there it is. I guess:):):)
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

RMANZO wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:29 am Just talked to Wild West and the selling of Wild West is still in escrow. When it’s in escrow no funds can be paid out or transferred. So there it is. I guess:):):)
I would have thought that there would have been some kind of announcement via their web site/face book. It's kind of a big deal for the bass fishing community here in calif. The largest tournament Org is sold to new owners...... Maybe the people that are owed money got a email explaining this transaction is happening. Rumor mill says Bankrupt.... what every is going on, it's sad for all. If it is sold maybe new blood will bring something different, bigger and better.

Maybe Ken Mah can chime in, he seemed to be pretty connected with them. Heck he has most of their money and trophies anyway...lol
Team Pollard

Post by Team Pollard »

Kind of Like your Poe Man Night Tourneys were you had No Permits and 2-3 boats show up per tourney? 🤦‍♂️😀
Gone Fish'n Marine
Fish Hedz
Coldwell Banker
Nitro 901 CDX with Mercury 200 Verado
Mark Pollard
scott39

Post by scott39 »

Team Pollard wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:59 pm Kind of Like your Poe Man Night Tourneys were you had No Permits and 2-3 boats show up per tourney? 🤦‍♂️😀
I don’t understand the comparison. I always got paid
Dobyns Rods
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Team Pollard wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:59 pm Kind of Like your Poe Man Night Tourneys were you had No Permits and 2-3 boats show up per tourney? 🤦‍♂️😀

What are you talking about? I always had a permit. One time I filled out a permit form that was dated from the previous year without noticing it. They gave me the permit anyway. Called me the night before the tourney and said since I filled out an outdated form& my permit was no good. It was all over .58c in the difference between the old and new permit. So get your facts straight. Also if your memory is that good you might remember all the teams that showed up to fish them. Get the facts straight STALKER
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Oh. I just looked you up and you are a future pro loverLMAO. TROLL
“BOOK IT”
Instagram Robert Mansor
Mike

Post by Mike »

So they admitted that they cannot pay out the money won on this week in the tournament either. Great business plan lol
OG on WB since 1993
Mike

Post by Mike »

What makes you think the New owners with pay off the Old owners dept??

That rarely happens
OG on WB since 1993
scott39

Post by scott39 »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:31 pm What makes you think the New owners with pay off the Old owners dept??

That rarely happened
I hope you’re wrong Mike. They already have my money. So I’m going to burn another 150 on Fuel and 35 for lake fees. Hell I may as well go to Black Oak.
Dobyns Rods
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

And the drama continues with the new reality show called In escrow will you get your money ? To be continued. :lol:
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Mike wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:25 pm So they admitted that they cannot pay out the money won on this week in the tournament either. Great business plan lol
Bass fishermen are a funny bunch....might be a few that buy into it... With a entry of 335.00 in the hat and no word of what to expect for pay back if any I think I would let the smoke clear till this is over and the new owners announce their mission. Hope for the best...but to me it all sounds "fishy"

I'll bet Ken Mah is the new owner...he has all their money already anyway... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

[quote=Mike post_id=679192 time=1686795905 user_id=83]
So they admitted that they cannot pay out the money won on this week in the tournament either. Great business plan lol
[/quote]
I would not want to be the Tourney director, if they can't pay out the money this weekend! Just sayin
Rippin Lips

Post by Rippin Lips »

I have been wondering the same thing on the payouts.. are they gonna be writing “good” checks to the winners or is there a waiting period to get the winners the winnings.
Is the Pro/Am at the Colombia River going to be canceled and how is winners gonna get payment as well ??
Can someone from WWBT give any input ?
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

So, let me see, they cannot payout monies due to being in escrow? But they can continue to take monies in?
Got it! You been had!
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Phoenix1

Post by Phoenix1 »

Jeremy should've gotten in front of this thing months ago, And let all the members know what was up. bouncing checks
on hard working fisherman definitely not a good look!!! And that leads me to my next question What about the Apex guys and all the money they had to pay up front?? Glad now that I passed on that deal...
Paul Matthews

Post by Paul Matthews »

RMANZO wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:29 am Just talked to Wild West and the selling of Wild West is still in escrow. When it’s in escrow no funds can be paid out or transferred. So there it is. I guess:):):)
If that's the case then that means no events while in escrow. Sounds sketchy to me.
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Phoenix1 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:31 am Jeremy should've gotten in front of this thing months ago, And let all the members know what was up. bouncing checks
on hard working fisherman definitely not a good look!!! And that leads me to my next question What about the Apex guys and all the money they had to pay up front?? Glad now that I passed on that deal...
How much money did the Apex guys have to pay up front?
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

I wonder if they paid the guys at Pedro today? They had 63 boats. Total entry fees paid in, just over $21,000.