Exposing the MOST EXPENSIVE Electronics Setups In Pro Fishing

WB Staff

Exposing the MOST EXPENSIVE Electronics Setups In Pro Fishing

Post by WB Staff »

Mitch

Re: Exposing the MOST EXPENSIVE Electronics Setups In Pro Fishing

Post by Mitch »

Wow !! My “First” electronics was a portable 6 volt lantern battery powered Flasher with a transducer on suction cups !!! And, I was “Big Time” !!!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
WRB

Post by WRB »

Lowrance Fish Lo K Tor in 1960’s was $60 about $750 today’s $.
You got to wonder how the drivers see over those screens?
Your a tournament angler FFS-Live Scope is a needed tool to be competitive.
Tom
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

It's probably necessary, but boy is it boring to watch on TV. In fact, if that's what the anglers are doing, I quit watching.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Viewer ship will drop nobody like watching the back of some pro head why there fishing. What ever happen to working on skill to catching bass the sports going backwards. You call this type of fishing exciting !!!!! Really.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Addicted Fisherman

Post by Addicted Fisherman »

It actually takes quite a bit of skill. That’s why so many in the top are good at it and winning. Everyone on tour has crazy set ups, and a select few are consistent with it.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I agree that watching them fishing with the forward facing sonar is boring to watch.
I think it wouldn't be so boring if the anglers were miced up, so we could hear them describe what they're seeing, and why they're doing what they're doing.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
WRB

Post by WRB »

Watching pro anglers bass fishing during a tournament is like watching grass grow, it’s always been boring. Watching the MLF formate was more interesting buy it wasn’t always live. Viewers bitched MLF was a dink feast so they added Heavy Hitter format and still had complaints.
The lasted culprit damaging viewers is FFS/Live Scope, boring to see anglers studying the screen in lieu of blind casting. The tournament results have the pros catching record size weights so now that is damming over stressing the big bass population.
The answer is stop watching TV and go bass fishing!
Tom
Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie »

Sooooo, after examining my crystal ball, here's an article from Cash for Fish, dated March 4, 2034.

Lake Guntersville Ala
Boats collide during final

There was a 45 boat collision, with multiple injuries during the Bass Elite 50 tournament on Lake G on Saturday. Shortly after blast off the Giggle and Appaul powered vessels, were instructed by their operators to navigate to the spot that held the winning fishes that would most likely bite their AI colored lures. Well all the Lakeking and Marine mapping chips along with the vessels figured the spot. Unfortunately, all navigated to the same spot causing the collision. A spokesperson for the AI vessels said "we are not responsible for the inaccurate mapping of a particular waterway, as human beings we all need to share in the burden of this new technology whereby fish migrating to the same area are vulnerable". Petey Piper, a rookie who actually won the tournament and wasn't involved in the crash said in an interview "I just couldn't afford those $250,000.00 vessels with all those bells and whistles. Now that I won the $500,000.00 first place prize, I'll have second thoughts on a purchase." Looks like a rule change is coming.
Joe Schmo from Cocomo @ #I am not a robot. :shock:

TL
FE
:lol: