Bass boat carpet installation, Delta area

riverguy225

Bass boat carpet installation, Delta area

Post by riverguy225 »

Does anyone have someone they would recommend for a bass boat carpet installation? Bay Area/Delta area-

Thanks
BOOTH GUY

Re: Bass boat carpet installation, Delta area

Post by BOOTH GUY »

Call Eric in Stockton. He did my 98 Skeeter and I'm very happy. He's fair on prices.
510-755-7772 his cell #
riverguy225

Post by riverguy225 »

Thank you!
riverguy225

Post by riverguy225 »

Do NOT use that guy Eric. He is a scammer. Beware of any business done with that guy.. he used to run the Boat Dock 2 “marine shop” in Discovery Bay. Check online for old reviews.. and nothing has changed.
JL

Post by JL »

riverguy225 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:04 pm Do NOT use that guy Eric. He is a scammer. Beware of any business done with that guy.. he used to run the Boat Dock 2 “marine shop” in Discovery Bay. Check online for old reviews.. and nothing has changed.
Thank you for the info!
DeltaBassPimp

Post by DeltaBassPimp »

I would second that. The guy that ran the boat dock is bad news. Avoid at all cost.
Phishphinder

Post by Phishphinder »

This guy did an excellent job on my Champion. He is out of Oakdale, does great work and reasonably priced. You have to buy the carpet and he installs.

Tracy - 209-986-1524
JL

Post by JL »

Phishphinder wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:08 pm This guy did an excellent job on my Champion. He is out of Oakdale, does great work and reasonably priced. You have to buy the carpet and he installs.

Tracy - 209-986-1524
He is not doing anymore carpet jobs.
jankybass

Post by jankybass »

I would highly recommend West Coast Canvas in Stockton. Scott and his team are very professional, affordable and great customer service (which is difficult to come by nowadays)

https://westcoastcanvas.com/
riverguy225

Post by riverguy225 »

I would highly NOT recommend Eric (Villegas), noted with a phone number on this thread.

The shop seems to be a facade, there is several vehicles in and around it in rough shape and it is located on Piccoli Road in Stockton. I belive it may carry the name “Mineko Marine”. Please save yourself the headache and scam.
JL

Post by JL »

riverguy225 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:42 pm I would highly NOT recommend Eric (Villegas), noted with a phone number on this thread.

The shop seems to be a facade, there is several vehicles in and around it in rough shape and it is located on Piccoli Road in Stockton. I belive it may carry the name “Mineko Marine”. Please save yourself the headache and scam.
Please report back if and when you find a good carpet guy. I am needing it too! Thanks! :D
jankybass

Post by jankybass »

https://westcoastcanvas.com

Highly Recommended!
1.jpg
2.jpg
JL

Post by JL »

Hey Jankybass!

What kind of prices are we talking about at West Coast Canvas??
jankybass

Post by jankybass »

JL, very reasonable! I had the compartment lids remade so no carpet removal was needed on those and he reduced the overall price. Give Scott a call as he negotiable and every boat is unique to what is needed.
JL

Post by JL »

jankybass wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:45 am JL, very reasonable! I had the compartment lids remade so no carpet removal was needed on those and he reduced the overall price. Give Scott a call as he negotiable and every boat is unique to what is needed.
Thank you!
Kerry L

Post by Kerry L »

If you are still looking for carpet installation on your boat give me a call. I have been a licensed and bonded installer since 1995. I have done countless Boats, RV's , residential and commercial jobs. Located in Tracy ... As for price I would need to see boat to give a accurate quote. I fish the Delta all the time so you could either meet up there or your welcome to bring it by my place for quote.

Kerry
209-602-9267
JL

Post by JL »

Kerry L wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:34 pm If you are still looking for carpet installation on your boat give me a call. I have been a licensed and bonded installer since 1995. I have done countless Boats, RV's , residential and commercial jobs. Located in Tracy ... As for price I would need to see boat to give a accurate quote. I fish the Delta all the time so you could either meet up there or your welcome to bring it by my place for quote.

Kerry
209-602-9267
Nice, will be in touch!