Well it Finally Happened. Be on the lookout SoCal

gixxer464

Well it Finally Happened. Be on the lookout SoCal

Post by gixxer464 »

Hello Western Bass. Some dirt bag popped open my truck bed cover and stole about 15 boxes of tackle from me last night. Checked the neighbors cameras and it happened at 2 a.m. I had boxes full of hooks, weights, jerkbaits (mostly megabass), hard swimbaits (Deps 250, Spro KGB, Savage gear), top water baits, deep diving cranks, chatterbaits, frogs, jigs. Tons of plastics mostly yamamoto, roboworms, and jackall. Large soft swimbaits (Hudds various sizes). My large soft black tackle back ( which included my scale and costa glasses). So much tackle was stolen. Took about 20 years to amass. They also got my Craftsman tool box (300 tools) and a large tote with my truck supplies(flashlights, tools, cleaners, jumper cables, etc.) I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of things. I still need to sort through the remaining tackle. Idiots didn't even take the 4 rods I had back there. But the worst part about it all, they even took my small day backpack which had the puffball jigs that jiggin4bass just sent me. If you look closely I still have one that I had tied on. Please be on the lookout and let me know if you run across any usually sales/deals. Located in So Cal. Thanks.
Attachments
20240610_200421.jpg
20240610_200431.jpg
Mitch

Re: Well it Finally Happened. Be on the lookout SoCal

Post by Mitch »

That sucks !!! Well, keep an eye on Craig's List, Facebook Market Place, BassBoatCentral and any other place that you can list stuff for sale !! A friend of mine had a bunch of Cement Tools taken out of his truck one time and we found them at the swap meet the next week end !! Called the PD and they came and arrested them as they were selling them !! He got most of his stuff back, but not all !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Thanks Mitch. I'm gonna check out a couple of the local swapmeets this weekend. Just filed a Police Report and I'm putting together a detailed inventory of what I can remember being taken. I'm about 100 line items into an Excel Spreadsheet (about halfway done). I hope my wife doesn't see it. My God $$$$.
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Even if she did, just ask her to prepare a spreadsheet of all her shoes, that will quiet things down quick :D
monte300

Post by monte300 »

marinerfandave wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:55 pm Even if she did, just ask her to prepare a spreadsheet of all her shoes, that will quiet things down quick :D
:mrgreen:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Hell my wife go's with me if I go by fishing stuff. She even picks some of it out.
She even order for are business all myhooks weed guards
All my silicone skirting material bucktail flashabou round rubber material powder paint blade bait components and blades and spinnerbait blades & components and buzz bait blades & components. She knows what to order and how much without having to telling her.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
monte300

Post by monte300 »

jiggin4bass wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:12 pm Hell my wife go's with me if I go by fishing stuff. She even picks some of it out.
She even order for are business all myhooks weed guards
All my silicone skirting material bucktail flashabou round rubber material powder paint blade bait components and blades and spinnerbait blades & components and buzz bait blades & components. She knows what to order and how much without having to telling her.
You married well Jiggin!