Looking for St Croix pro staff?

Looking for St Croix pro staff?

Post by Guest »

Does anyone on the forum part of St Croix's Pro Staff? I'd like to ask a few question for rod recommendations for a few finesse techniques. If possible please either send me a PM or an email to vince@deltabass.com. Thanks.
mvanguilder

Re: Looking for St Croix pro staff?

Post by mvanguilder »

Hey Vince, I am a St Croix pro staffer. I fish the motherlode tourney circuits. Jigs gave you the site, just go to the top of the page and select California. Email me fishwrangler@aol.com
Mike Van Guilder Jr.

Post by Guest »

Mike and Jigs, thank you for the reply. I also received a reply from Jim White, David Cole and Justin Steelman whom are also on the St Croix Pro staff. I think I have my question and rod recommendations answered.

Kudos to St Croix and their Pro Staff as I'm just starting to get into their rods and their staff is very knowledgeable and quick to respond via a one off post like this. Thank you once again.
Mark Langner

Post by Mark Langner »

Hey Vince, John at Walton's Pond got me going using St Croix rods about two years ago when I needed to do some serious rod buying and upgrading. I have a half dozen of them now and would be happy to give you some feedback. Not a pro staffer, just your common bass chaser....email or pm me if your want.

Mark
Mark Langner

Post by Mark Langner »

Hey Vince, John at Walton's Pond got me going using St Croix rods about two years ago when I needed to do some serious rod buying and upgrading. I have a half dozen of them now and would be happy to give you some feedback. Not a pro staffer, just your common bass chaser....email or pm me if your want.

Mark

Post by Guest »

Thanks Mark.

After exchanging a few emails between some of the Pro staff I headed down to Walton's Pond after work yesterday to see the difference in the two spinning rods I was interested in. The recommendations I received where either for the AS69MLXF or the TBC69MLXF and John had the TBC69MLXF in stock. After comparing this and several others he had in stock I decided to go wtih the TBC69MLXF as it was the same price as the cheapest I found online.

I'll give it a whirl this weekend at Del Valle as I wanted to focus on some finesse approaches (besides the typical dropshot/split shot) with this new rod.
jbsteels

Post by jbsteels »

Vince,

I am glad that you found the rod that fit you right. I think that you are going to be very happy with it. Let me know what you think about it, I always like to get feed back from people when trying out one of the new rods....

Catch some biguns,

Justin Steelman
St.Croix Pro Staff