Ohhhhhh RAIDER FAN......................

Sports talk forum
Pete Marino

Ohhhhhh RAIDER FAN......................

Post by Pete Marino »

Welcome to the regular season. No better way to start the new season than having a proper beat down laid on you by an in division rival at home.
Like I said in a thread a couple weeks ago......No offensive line and penalties would kill them. They gave up....more sacks then Brooks had completions.....VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

This game was over after the first quarter. It was typical Raider football from the opening snap.

The "hoopers"...ah...errr......Raiders....have a long season ahead of them.........

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just win baby.................

They should change it to "JUST SCORE AT LEAST ONCE BABY"!!!!!!!

The NFL should think about changing the color of the penalty flags to Silver and Black because the Raiders do such a good job at giving the refs air time and representing them. You gotta love it!!!!!!!!!

8) Pete 8)
miklanderson

Re: Ohhhhhh RAIDER FAN......................

Post by miklanderson »

Wow...You really put a lot of thought into that didnt you...? Hoopers? That was just sad man...Is that the best you can do? So what's your favorite team?
Take your shots now...soon you won't be able to.

I'm a Raiders fan win or lose...
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

1 game dood, does not a season make. Course, yer prolly the kinda guy who catches a 15" bass on Castaic in December and goes around beaming all day ya found a strong big fish pattern too! HAR!HAR!HAR! :roll:

Git it out of yer system Petey, that's what this page is for. I'm still a Raider fan and can handle the trash talk. In as much as I know ya was sitting there watching every minute of that game, on yer knees prayin the entire time with each failure, just so ya could jump in herefirst and say, "I Told ya so", rest assured so was I. Every dawg will have his day. Yer actions are as predictable as yer annual rhetoric trash talk.

Way I look at it, we're in good company, Tampa Bay, Denver, KC, Carolina, Tennessee, Dallas & Giants, all teams that were expected to win and be tough this year, played sloppy and lost their openers. Like ya said, it's a long season, I got two crow in the freezer earmarked for week 17, one of us will have the last laugh, the other, can enjoy my pie! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gotta run, the BIG stripers have arrived and are in the back eating Pencil poppers just before the sun comes up. I got bigger fish ta fry this mornin! Latta boyz! :wink:
Pete Marino

Those were the kind of responses I expected from............

Post by Pete Marino »

You myopic Raider fans. The haze of a good preseason is clouding your overall outlook of this pathetic team.
"Miklanderson".....as an answer to your question..."NO"...thats not the best I can do. I'd probably make you cry like a little girl or even commit suicide if I threw down the serious smack talk about your team. "Hoopers" just seemed like the best name for them this week ...well...because ......they HOOPED!!!
I know..I know....you're a Raiders fan win or lose....blah blah blah.....TYPICAL Raider fan...................

As for you Coochy....You are right...you are a Raider fan....I can see that in both your spelling skills :lol: :lol: and the way you CAN'T HANDLE the trash talk about your beloved Raiders. No Raider fan can handle it....they are all the same.
Your right...I was watching the entire game....Because San Diego is one of the best teams in the league with the best "all round" running back. Trust me, me watching the game had nothing to do with the silver and black. I knew the outcome before it started because the Raiders are indeed THAT BAD.
And NO the Raiders cant be lumped in with those other teams you mentioned....and NO the Raiders werent supposed to be tough this year....again your Raider myopia is running wild. Those other teams you mentioned would and will shut the Raiders out if they play them.
Your right though....it is a long season.............for the Raiders...its gonna be a very long season.

Just win baby.....hahahahahahahahahaahahaha...............

8) Pete 8)

PS....Cooch...all in good fun of coarse. 8)
Cooch

Re: Those were the kind of responses I expected from........

Post by Cooch »

Talk about "myopic"! HAR! HAR! HAR! What visual defect and nearsightedness prevented ya from seeing that I INDEED lumped the Raiders in with that other crew! :roll: :lol: :lol: Typical Charger fan mentality, tell me I can't do something, after I've already done it! That's okay, I know yer still sore and completely emasculated from that Stabler to Casper fumble rooskie of so long ago. I'll save ya further pain and not go deeper into that by discussing one of the most embarrissing SuperBowls ever played against the SF 49ers 49 vs SD 26 :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: SD's one and only miracle season by the way! :roll:

Some teams are destined ta never recover from mediocrity. The Chargers, are forever embedded in that mold! SD couldn't git there with Fouts, it's unlikely they see past a round 1 playoff game in LT's life time.

Yeah, I feel like a lil cryin girl who wants ta commit suicide, you pegged me dood! I ain't yer typical Raider fan buddy, I won't defend for an instant their ugliness, but I will have a ball dishin out the shame on yer team. 16 more weeks ta go, hey Gator, we got enough disk space fer all this BS thats gonna spill in here this season? HAR! HAR! HAR!
g-man

Re: Those were the kind of responses I expected from........

Post by g-man »

ah, it sure feels good to be a raider hater. 27 to zip, the black and silver are a joke. where was l. jordan last night. i'm sure glad i don't have any raiders on my fantasy team. brooks got hammered last night. ya gotta love it. my 9ers lost too, but i'm glad they at least came to play. :lol:
Pete Marino

Cooch...............

Post by Pete Marino »

That cryin like a little girl reference wasnt directed to you, it was directed to "MIKLANDERSON". Maybe you should go back and reread the post. Or have someone read it for you if your Raider myopia is clouding your vision so bad it has given you selected vision.
Typical Raider fan............

And when did I say that San Diego was my team?? right around never.........I said that I watched the game because San Diego is one of the best teams in the league with the best allround running back. I didnt even mention that they have the best tightend in the league and possibly the best linebacker..

I just think they are a very good team and very exciting to watch..
Just like I think the Ravens are very exciting to watch and Mr. Ray Lewis and company are going to lay a swift beat down on the Raiders this coming weekend. Theres a good chance the Raiders get shut out again.
For the record..I've been a 49er fan since 1988 and I very much enjoyed when they crushed the Chargers at that superbowl in 94.
Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ricky Waters, Deion Sanders, Merten Hanks, and company were possibly one of the best, most exciting teams of all time. Buts thats another discussion.
So YES the 49ers ARE my team and yes they did lose this weekend but they showed signs of improvement and passion.
And dont even bother trying to compare the 49ers to the Raiders because the 49ers are in a serious rebuilding process and the Raiders are "supposed" to be a developed team of veterans.
I have hated to see the Niners lose over the last few seasons just as I'm sure you have hated to see the Raiders lose...the difference is I am aware of the fact that the Niners are rebuilding and its gonna take time.......You on the other hand as well as ALL Raider fans chirp about the Raiders making the superbowl EVERY YEAR only to look like a....a...well....a Raider Fan at the end of the year.
I know my team sucks but I also know they are showing some progress and thats all I can hope for. A 7-9 or 8-8 season this year for us is a possibilty and would be considered a success. Its a process that takes time.
As for the Raiders..7-9 or 8-8 is a pipe dream and even if they somehow pulled off a miracle and finished 8-8 (what a joke), the season would still be considered a failure because of the money they have spent in payroll. Thats the difference in the two teams.

Just win baby...........ah..errr..just score baby!

Commitment to excrement......

8) Pete 8)

On a side note..you'd think that a head coach who played offense and is a hall of famer for playing offense would be able to assemble and direct an offense to be able to protect their QB better than they did last night. That was HORRIBLE!!! Its just a matter of time when Moss gets frustrated and starts to spout off for having to run 40 yard patterns only to have the QB get sacked or under throw him all the time. Why dont they throw slants to their best receiver (Moss)and let him do something with the ball after the catch.
That would solve quite a few of the passing issues they are having. I swear I should be a coach... 8) 8)
BigJeff

Post by BigJeff »

Point blank, the Raiders are the worst team in the league at this stage in the game.
g-man

Post by g-man »

well said. raiders SUCK!
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

LOL...We lost again and you wont see me cryin like a little girl. I said at the beginning of the year that we'd be LUCKY to be 8-8 this year. Our defense showed up ready to play but our offensive line and running game is pathetic. No myopia here...

A 69er fan??? That takes the cake. Go ahead...tell me how you guys won this weekend...Against the St. Louis Rams. Once you guys beat a decent team come talk to me. We'll see you in 3 weeks in Frisco...then we'll see who the better team is. After week 5 you'll be 1-4 and we'll be 2-2.

The next 4 weeks you guys get the Eagles, Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers. Good luck, you're going to need it.
g-man

Post by g-man »

lol, at least the 9ers can score. the raiders should put the coach in on the line. they would get better blocking that way. by the time the raiders see the 9ers they won't have any healthy QBs to play the game. oh poor raider fans, once again raiders SUCK!!!
Lance

Post by Lance »

Cooch......What happened 0-2 along with the bucks, you need to at least come over to the dark side, become a Bronco fan
W.C

Post by W.C »

miklanderson!!! Wake the #uck up..... :evil: :twisted: Your team is the worst in the NFL Period!!!! :evil: Don't worry about us 49er's. are team is rebuilding and is one of the youngest team in the NFL. your sorry @ss team has been rebuilding since ??? thats right. forever! and is the oldest rebuilt team with old @ss players and a patched up Coaching staff. Its no wounder that u guys get Blacked out so much. who wants to see the Raiders play football?? not the Fans thats for sure. Raider Nation My @ss...... :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :wink:

Randy Moss is the only good player u guys have in the offence and don't even use the mans talents at all, I hope he buys off his contract with Al Davis and joins us across the bay so he can be with a real team again. We won't let him wast his talents. Peace
R U Ready 4 some Football????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
Pete Marino

Miklanderson...................

Post by Pete Marino »

I thought you wouldnt cry like a little girl........THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!! You can't help it....YOU ARE A RAIDER MYOPIAN.
You are a loyal fan of the sorriest, most disfuntional, excuse making team in the NFL.

Go back and read my first post on your pathetic team and if you have trouble with the big words...just sound them out or have someone read them to you....I said you have no O line or running game and I also said penalties would kill your team AND that Brooks would get hurt running for his life back there..
Hmmmmmmmmm....lets see........No O line and no running game have equaled--------- 6 points in two games......ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
AND BROOKS IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont tell me........let me guess........Walter is going to lead you to the super bowl...............NOT!!!!!

And obviously you have fogged vision like ol'Coochy because you must not have seen where I wrote that my team is in a serious rebuild and I was actually happy LAST week when they lost because they showed heart AND major improvement. Them winning this week was great but ALSO as I said they will most likely go 8-8 so them winning this week isnt something I'm gonna spout off about. I'm VERY HAPPY with their progress win or loss.

You dont even have a clue what its like to be happy with your teams progress...unless of coarse if you were hoping to see them in the basement at the bottom of the Barrel in the AFC. In that case you'd be jumping for joy.

You mention that you will be 2-2 after week four....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TYPICAL RAIDER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just win baby...errrrr....just score more than 6 points baby... :lol: :lol:

Commitment to EXCREMENT!!!!!!!!!

8) Pete 8)
miklanderson

Re: Miklanderson...................

Post by miklanderson »

LOL...You guys win one game against a craptastic team and all of a sudden all the niner fans come out like roaches with the lights off. You guys sound like the little girls in here...next time you decide to open open your mouth, instead of talking, just stuff a tampon in it. No problems here with the big words...Unlike you, big things dont get stuck in my mouth on a regular basis.

I already admitted that our O-line sucks and we have no running game. Your O-line isnt much better. As far as QB's go....at least we didnt waste a number 1 pick on our crappy QB like you guys did. Alex Smith is going to take a beating the next couple of weeks. We'll see how good your O-line holds up.

WC...you wouldn't waste Moss's talent? Just like you guys utilized Jerry Rice in his last few seasons? Oh wait I forgot...He went across the bay to play for the Raiders. He must have known something you dont...
g-man

Post by g-man »

rice did know something, and that was that he had his better years with the 9ers. and about alex smith, hes starting to look pretty good huh. if you think back when p. manning came into the nfl he went 1-15 in his first year. look at him now. also didn't the raiders use a 1st round pick on that o-line a couple years ago. guess thats not working out for them huh. one more thing. you sure are using alot a gay references in you writing. sounds like someones looking for the tube steak to me. :shock:
W.C

Post by W.C »

miklanderson!! Here is some news for you that might make u happy. Jeff G. is talking to Al Davis again. Al Davis wants him to go an back up Walters since Aaron Brooks Broke some Bones. Wow , I know that must make you guys Happy. oooh what a season , only two games in and you guys already know its over. ha ha ha what a joke. go to espn. u guys are last in the nfl in every catagory. thats sad. Injoy your season. "Commitment to be a failure again" lol
Pete Marino

HEY Miklanderson.....in Pearblossom..............

Post by Pete Marino »

Dude......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........you are showing your intelligence...OR LACK THERE OF!! I dont hold it against you though......you are a Raider Myopian.
There are Raider fans who just love football and are fans of the Raiders but act and think clearly. They can still be true fans but they are able to admit when "their team" is dirt.

Then there are myopians like you and all those IDIOTS in the "Black Hole" who dress up like Darth Vader....errrr ahhh...DARTH RAIDER. Or how about that IDIOT who was at that 1st monday night game who had his whole body painted black.....what a moron!!! I hope he had fun trying to scrub all that paint off his skinny, meth infested, STD infected body after that championship showing his beloved Silver and Black gave him that night. I know that clown saved all his pennies to buy that paint so he could look like a complete idiot...ahhh errrr Raider fan on TV. C'mon admit it...IT WAS YOU...I just know it was..

ACCEPT IT DUDE....................THE RAIDERS ARE HORRIBLE!!!

Its okay to cheer for your team but its not okay to be a Raider Myopian...which you clearly are.
And as far as your team and draft picks.......I recall the Raiders spending a 1st round pick on their crappy *** field goal kicker....Jailbirdakowski. YES HE IS PATHETIC TOO....so maybe you should learn some facts about your rediculous team before you make comments that make you look like an idiot...ahhh errrr...Raider fan.

8) Pete 8)

PS say high to ACE for all of us...you idiots are meant for each other.
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

Pete..You keep mentioning intelligence. Are you feeling a little deficient in that department? I've got an easy question for you...I'll try to speak R E A L slow for you so you can understand. I know my voice sounds muffled from in there. How is it possible for you to keep sticking your foot in your mouth with your head stuffed so far up your ***? Not all Raider fans are like the ones you see on TV. Skinny, meth infested, STD infected? You must be getting me confused with the guy you picked up from the bar after the Niners game last weekend.

As far as the myopia references go...I've already admitted that the Raiders suck this year, just as we have the last couple years. If anyone has myopia, it's you. At least I'm not hiding behind the rebuilding excuse. Once we beat you guys in Week 5 are you going to admit that you're the worst team in the NFL? Typical niners fan....I'm sure you'll come up with an excuse instead.

G-man...what can I say...I'm in a room full of whiner fans. Pete broke out the intelligence references and stereotyped Raiders fans. I just returned the favor. BTW...Alex Smith will never be Peyton Manning. Keep dreaming man. Let's see how good he looks this week against a real D. Ryan Leaf had a couple of bad seasons when he started too. Where's he at now?
Pete Marino

i know i know i know.......

Post by Pete Marino »

I'm unintelligent , gay and a Niners fan......................

STILL BEATS BEATS BEING A RAIDER FAN!!!!!!

Typical Raider fan........ dumb as a rock and as useful as a wet piece of paper.

Just win baby..........ahh...errr..just score more than 6 points baby.

Commitment to excrement........

8) Pete 8)
g-man

Re: i know i know i know.......

Post by g-man »

miklanderson, i can't believe you really think the raiders can beat the 9ers. what a joke. maybe you should be posting in the joke section. they couldn't beat a high school football team. :lol:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

g-man...It's a good thing you guys arent as good as a high school football team. You're about the only teamn in the NFL that I think we can beat...

Pete...Make sure you get the plexiglass window installed in your stomach by week 5. That way you can at least watch the game with your head up there.
g-man

Post by g-man »

lol, ok that was pretty funny. i'll give you that, but thats it. lets put some money were your mouth is. oh wait i don't wanna put my money down some dudes pants. :lol: lets make a bet on the 9ers, raiders game. come on mr. big talk.
W.C

Post by W.C »

miklanderson!!!! What the heck r u smoking bro?? :shock: I know and you know that the Raiders are the use Tampon's of the NFL. :evil: all i heard last year was more of what u r say this year. What Cereal Box did u get your brain out of ? :roll: Both the teams are struggeling to have a great season, the only difference is that the Raiders have a lot of veterans playing on there team. As for the Niners we are trying to rebuild. who did the niners lose the last couple of years ? Jeff Garcia, Jerry Rice, Terell Owens, Brandon Lo, Julian Peterson, Tim Ratay "who sucked" , Charlie Garner, Garison Hurst, ect, ect, ect. most of them are still very good players we also have a new Coaching staff. but yet even with all the advirsery. the Niners and the Raiders "who were suppose to have a great team last year"
both had the same records. :shock: Did you know, and this is a fact u can look up. that the Raiders are the only team in history to have Fallen so deep and so fast coming from a super bowl?? :shock: :twisted: wow I'm inpressed. did u know that your Raiders are 2 for 54 losses in your AFC West?? Wow! :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: and now so far your Raiders are winless this season. :evil: :twisted: while the Niners have at least 1 win so far. :wink: Even with all the Key players we have lost we still manage to do better that your sorry *** Raiders, Not to mention the fact that even thow you hate the Niners as much as you do , at one point most of your players were made up
of ex. Forty Niners. that when u guys were the Oakland Niners. You might not like it but its true non the less. the Raiders have been Embarressed on National T.V sooooooo many times that all your Raider Fans are Calis to it. Wow!! and Than all you idiots call yourselfs "The Raider Nation" but Can't even sell out the seats at your stadium on sunday. its no wounder you guys Get Blacked Out. I always know when the Raider Game is on cuz u see all them stupid fans B.B.Q with all there friends trying to listen to the Raider game on Sports 1140 am. out of the car. Wow ! :evil: :twisted: what fans you guys r.
As for My Team, I'm proud to be a Forty Niner Fan. Are there Gays that are fan? Yea but do i care about them? hell no. I hope we have a great season cus we have gone threw so much change in the last few years it unreal. But even with all that , I know when we do make it to the Super Bowl , We won't loose and get Embarressed like the Raiders have been. we will be seeking our 6th Super Bowl Title no the 4th like you guys. . and as for your Raiders Winning us on Oct.8,2006? Wake up and smell the shitty team you guys have for what it is. U can E-Mail me if u like cuz i got 100 Dollars to Back up my Team. You want some?? we can meet to shake on it bro. just send me that e-mail. and its on
Pete Marino

whoa.......slow down W.C............

Post by Pete Marino »

you want to bet him a hundy....cmon bro...thats a little harsh dont you think? Its harsh because that would be half of his unemployment check.

Try betting him a shiney new nickel...he may take you up on it. Although if you won, you'd have to track him down to pay up because .......well...because hes a Raider Myopian. Duhhhh.... :lol:

8) Pete 8)
W.C

Re: whoa.......slow down W.C............

Post by W.C »

hey Pete Thats Funny bro... lmao.... :D :D :wink:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

WC...You're on. I'm not worried about meeting and shaking on it unless you really want to. You're a bass fisherman so you can't be all bad. Just a little confused...LOL.

g-man...you want in on this too? I got another 50 I'm willing to put on the game. Petey's wife just kicked me half of their WELFARE check and I'm willing to put the whole thing on the line.

Pete....I'll bet you a shiny new nickel. I seem to remember you liking pretty shiny things when we visited you in the hospital after the lobotomy. Hell, I'll even bring you 2 shiny new nickels. Just try not to swallow them this time.
g-man

Post by g-man »

miklanderson, you on. 50 bucks the niners whip that ***. should i give you my address now. that way you can get it all ready to send to me. :lol: i don't want any change just 1 crispy 50. :lol:
sTony

Post by sTony »

I have a hard time believing that there's anyone out there that would take hard earned money and waste it on a bet for the Raiders to beat ANYONE, including a few pee wee flag football teams I know, hahaha :lol:

sTony Image
W.C

Post by W.C »

sTony ! you know what they say about the Raider Nation Fans don't you?? "A Fool and his Money are soon parted" lol ....
Miklanderson. you got my word on that bet buddy. its going to make this game that much more enjoyable since i'll be at the game !!! Thanks for your e-mail Miklanderson. lets just work out the details buddy . i sent you my Cell number give me a call . Peace and Tight lines :wink:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

It's all good guys. I'm good for it if I lose...just trying to make the game more interesting.

Stony...I'm not going to say 150 is nothing to me, but it's no big deal. I've got a good job and make plenty of money. If I win it's half the cost of a new rod. If I lose...Oh well. I'll buy the rod anyways. No biggie. I used to bet a couple thousand during football season. This is probably the only football game I'll bet on this year.
W.C

Post by W.C »

miklanderson.! Those are my thoughts as well. and thanks in advance for paying half the cost of my new G-Loomis. Just to let you know that as of today, there is no backing out. I would just like to know how we are going to handle the money ? as you said up top, I also have a good paying job, and really enjoy all the toys that this job and God have given me so far, as i feel that i don't deserve it, I guess someone up there does. Mike just to let you know that what ever happens on that day, I'm good for it and i'm a Man of my word , Thats the way my Mom raised me "Rest in Peace Mom :cry: .
miklanderson ! thanks for making this game more exciteing than it already is. I will be at that game enjoying every minute of it " I hope :shock: " . God bless and tight lines
g-man

Post by g-man »

miklanderson, this is my air hand shake that this 50 dollar bet is on. my word is bond. 50 bucks sounds like a few new lucky craft lures to me. :lol:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

W.C...You've got mail.

G-man...Good deal. Consider this my handshake as well. Both of you guys have my word that I'll pay if I lose.

Tough game yesterday against the Eagles eh guys...?
g-man

Post by g-man »

they played hard, but got out played. a couple of key mistakes(fumble, no QB protection) they could have made the game alot closer. all in all i see improvement. 3 games down, and no picks for smith. he is only getting one TD a game, and 200+ yards per game. thats a big step from last year. i see good things in the future.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Michael! How r u doing??

If by some chance in Hell your team should win, It's only because you are either Dreaming or play Maddon 2001 on your play station with you 3 year old son. lomaf. lol I'm good at capping bro because i have to deal with so many Raider fan at work buddy.
anyways. You know; even thow we lost against the Eagles yesterday, I thought we played hard and never gave up. we were the under dogs going into that game because that team is pretty much stacked and experieanced. I thought we lost that game cus we shot our self in the foot, and we both know that you can't do that against a great team like the Eagles. but we still played hard and until that fumble at the one yard like by Gore, the momentum was all in our favor . That fumble was the back breaker. afther the game was over i felt good at the fact that our team "49er's" really has alot of heart and won't give up that easily. when i look up I can Finelly see that dark cloud over our heads start to disapate. while the Raider Fans look up over there head and see Lightning and Thunder storms ahead. lol
What did u expect?? lol Tight Lines and God Bless buddy.

Hey what about that safty that was'nt call when we sack Donavan in the in zone? or that interception?? just woundering if anyone else thought the same thing. :x
Miklanderson! I will send you my address afther the 49er's Wind the Raiders. I trust you. :twisted:
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

G-man
no picks for smith. he is only getting one TD a game, and 200+ yards per game. thats a big step from last year. i see good things in the future.
Yup, like a smart fantasy player AND Raider fan, I stayed away from their QBs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I do have Smith, and he's averaging 21 fantasy points a week. With E. Manning on a bye, Smith is a smart play against KC next weekend! He is maturing, to bad V.Davis got hurt.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Cooch!! i'm glade to see you back in here. I think Alex Smith will have a great game aginst K.C. I'm Glade to hear you have him on your fantasy team. Althought we lost Vernon Davis; he has'nt been as big an impact play as we all thought. well at least not yet. I'm sure that he is a Diamond in the ruff an just like great players before him that struggled (like Jerry Rice who comes to mind) in their Rookie year . he will soon make the impact we all know is just a matter of time.but as of now I don't think he is a great loss, he has been struggling. I'm pretty sure we will win K.C. this coming weekend. (hopfully) :shock: well see that for sure. good luck with your Fantasy team Cooch! :wink:
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

K.C. hasnt been looking to hot lately...but they still have a pretty solid team. If you guys beat them in K.C. that would be a big step for the Niners.

W.C....I've got a bunch of Niners fans at work too so we go back and forth all day. I'm used to it. LOL...It isnt Madden 01 on the PSOne I'm playing. It's all about Madden 07 on the X-box 360.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Miklanderson!!!
Hey I won $100.00 on Monday Night Football this last week. Saints and Falcons.
With that $100 and the othere hundred you r going to Own me, I'm going to have a really great time picking out that New G-Loomis 843 GLX! :twisted: :wink:
Or maybe i will just break even. :shock: "NOT" :twisted: :wink:
either way i'm ahead of the game.....anyways I got your money if you win, just a burning a hole in my pocket. :lol: I hope i don't Jinks myself with all the trash talking i'm doing. :shock: OOOOoh well life is good. take care Miklanderson.