Battle of the Bay

Sports talk forum
Mike

Battle of the Bay

Post by Mike »

Only 4 more days until the Battle of the two worst teams in the NFL! So bring on the Smack Talk! (try to keep it friendly). If you asked me last week, I would have said the Raiders will kick the 49ers a$$! But after hearing Moss coments and seen how he was running his routs, it looks like the Raider players have already given up on the season.

I predict a 2-0 game! 49ers get a saftey to win! :twisted:
Cooch

Ah C'mon Mike, yer........

Post by Cooch »

givin' WAY TOO much credit to these two defenses! HAR! HAR! HAR! I think we'll have like a 31-28 game. Pickin' which one of these two slugs is gonna be the winner, would constitue a Myiopic thought process, and I wouldn't wanna give ole Marino any ammunition ta spout off with next week! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I got better odds of catchin a blackie, off the docks out back, tossin' a Spook right now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CORAL 96

Re: From the cellar!!!

Post by CORAL 96 »

Man, if this game ain't the "Battle of the Basement"!! :lol: It's pretty much a toss up who gonna win. :shock: My COWBOYS look good going into Philly, so hopefully they will pull out a win. Owens is going to hear it from those fans. Although no different than when the WHINERS got rid of him!!! 8) GO COWBOYS!!!!! 8)
g-man

Post by g-man »

any way you look at it someones gotta win. my guess is it will be a high scoring game. all the points will be made by the deffenders, caused by offensive mistakes. final score will be 35 to 27 niners win. I'll be pre-fishing for the 100% future pro TOC. so i won't be able to see the game. i'm gonna record it, and hopefully not here anything on the way home about it. randy moss is a bitch for what he is saying about the team thats paying his bills. they should bench him. He did the same sh@t in minnesota. him and TO should go bang each other, they make a good couple.
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

Moss is a crybaby just like Porter. A players true colors show when his team is down. Instead of being a leader and stepping up when the cards are on the table, he's making things worse. I knew when we signed him that there would be trouble sometime down the road. He's one of the most talented WR's in the league when he's happy. When he's not, watch out.

Now, having said that, he'll still score a couple TD's against the niners. Gore will also help our cause by coughing up another ball or 2. My prediction is it'll be a close one but the Raiders will pull it out 34-27. Of course I've got to go with the Raiders.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Well, after that debacle in KC, I flat *** dumped Alex Smith off my fantasy team. E. Manning was on a bye, and I did one of the biggest mistakes an owner of fantasy football can ever do, play a player with yer heart, not yer head. I have D, Carr as my #2 back up QB, A. Smith #3, I started Smith, out of my loyal fan support of the Niners. -2 point weekend and I lost my ***. **** that $hi+, he's plain GONE! This is the precise reason I hate picking local team players in my fantasy league, I got burned with Moss so far too! Not ta leave out Vernon Davis has turned into a waisted pick for me too!

So with all that said, I will play Moss this weekend, simply because I do believe both of these teams are gonna score a bunch of points, and it only makes sense that no matter how screwed up in his head with his team is Moss, he's gonna git his catches against the Niners. I still refuse to pick a winner between these two slugs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Could I be so lucky that a trade with the Dallas Cowboys is imminent? Only Jerry Jones would deserve Moss AND TO! HAR! HAR! HAR!
Johnny C

Should of kept Alex Cooch..

Post by Johnny C »

He is improving on schedule..remember Stabler sat on the bench for four seasons..They expect to much to soon these days..Check OJ's stats his first year...Man those Bears look tough!!!
http://www.dobynsrods.com