Eastman report or not to report that is the ?

JamesH

Re: Eastman report or not to report that is the ?

Post by JamesH »

I don't fish Eastman but I would tell them to go pound sand...to put it nicely. What's next, maybe they should ask Tony to take down the website, just too much information getting out there....

James Huffmon
lippy

Post by lippy »

DO SO,I dont fish there but i like reading it.
basstamer

Post by basstamer »

Mark I agree-tell them to stick it ! I personally appreciate the reports you give....I do fish both Hensley and Eastman and not only enjoy reading your tips and suggestions but I also think that is the idea behind this website! Dont let them get you down and PLEASE keep it up!
Scott
swimbaitkid

Post by swimbaitkid »

Your are just mad at swimbait guys because their catching bigger fish then you and you can't throw swimbaits so your trying to make yourself look good. And you can't catch anything on your little puff ball jigs. :D :) :( :twisted:
basstamer

"kid"....

Post by basstamer »

I hope u r joking with Mark-I REALLy hope that we havent got to a point where we badmouth eachother on here? Mark is just trying to help everyone out with his "reports" in the "reports" section....I cant understand a problem-that IS what this site is all about no?
Scott
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Mark, keep up the reports. If someone doesn't like you doing that, they shouldn't be looking at the reports page. After all, that is what those pages are for!

Morgan
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Please keep posting your reports.

A simple fix for you is to just quit posting your e-mail address with your reports. That's what I typically do. If folks want to e-mail me they can find my address by looking up my profile here or in the forums here.
Kurt
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

mark, we are here to all help each other. i enjoy fishing and when i ESPECIALLY have a GREAT experience, i alway want to share with people who can understand what i experienced.

STAY STRONG AND KEEP POSTING..that is why this website has a report section. whoever does not like it leave..go to a website with lakes that are based in canada then they would not have to worry about a thing!

saLTIE-
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

Mark, when was the last time you really cared about other peoples opinion of you or your reports....I don't and neither should you!!!!

No one told them to read them...It's probably one of those "Fresno Lurkers", who can't catch fish at Eastman or Hensley and are jealous of all the fish you catch..I've known you for twenty plus years and you don't need to embellish a fish catching story..Because you can stick them with the best..I don't know a better jig fisherman...accept maybe me :lol:

I sure wish you would share some of the special Spotted bass jigs with me...I'm going to need them at Shasta in January... :wink: :wink:

JT-Madera
Ken C.

Post by Ken C. »

Mark - Please keep posting. I have never fished there, but it doesn't matter. NCBF/Western Bass.com started out and became what it is because of the reports. The more reports I read the more ideas pop into my meager brain - even if it's not where I fish! So it does help. Please ignore the emails and keep up the reports!
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
GITBIT

Central Valley guys need to make more reports, not less.

Post by GITBIT »

I usually report on my Eastman trips. It is sad to see our local lake report sections with the newest reports being 6 months old. If someone wants to give honest information, we should welcome it. I have researched the archives and have gained valuable info on places like Clear Lake, The Delta, Melones, Folsom, etc. We are not all tournament fishermen protecting out secrets. You can still keep some info secret and still give good info in order to develop a pattern. Don't be shy. Let's see some reports from Millerton, Pine Flat, etc.

Mike
I know you are but what am I?
Mr Gambler

Re: Central Valley guys need to make more reports, not less.

Post by Mr Gambler »

mark, keep the reports coming, it sounds like swimbaitkid wants the lake to hisself so he can catch a few fish, that way he can build up his itty bitty ego. Mike
Mike Matthews, U.S.N. 1963-67
Fish hard, sleep good at night.
MN

Re: "kid"....

Post by MN »

The main reason i started visiting this site was for the report's.But now you check them same guy's reporting myself included and that's about it.Anybody that know's anything about bass is here today gone the next.

Like some magazine's i question where they get there info,i fish San Luis as much as anyone and they aint catching fish like they reported.How can you get an accurate report when there may be a total of 10 boat's on the whole lake.

Dont worry about other's opinion's keep posting.
Blue_R70

Post by Blue_R70 »

Like everyone is saying, keep up with the reports and don't let anyone discourage you.

Maybe you should "out" the jerk trying to dictate what your reports should contain. He probably created a fake/temporary email address though...
Blue_R70

Post by Blue_R70 »

MARK INMAN wrote:I know who he is its ok :twisted:
Maybe this guy needs a public shaming! :lol: