Things that make you go HUMMM!!!!!

For political discussions
CORAL 96

Things that make you go HUMMM!!!!!

Post by CORAL 96 »

Looks like the republican party is in for a tough time. There making news on a weekly basis. Foley, Haggert, Limburger, Bush, just to name a few!! :shock: I think the things they've done would qualify Clinton for sainthood. Let's see, playing with pages, swinging the other way, making fun of a person's disease, etc etc the list continues to grow. They call themselves the "Moral Right" looks more to me like they have "No Right"!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Shawn R.

Re: Things that make you go HUMMM!!!!!

Post by Shawn R. »

And amazingly some people keep defending them with their head in the clouds. These scandals are far worse then Lewinski's dress or Ted kennedy's drinking problem. Im not defending any of these actions but come on you have to agree whether your on the left or right.
www.Finesseangler.com
Pictures are worth a thousand words!
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

They kicked Foley out faster than you could say goodbye, even though he was not convicted of anything, while some Democratic congressman that was actually convicted of sex with a 17 year old page was re-elected even. :shock: Time for a re-think?
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
PeteD

Post by PeteD »

Well lets see "their making NEWS on a regular basis", news would be the key word there, the news orgs like dirt so thats why it makes news, so now that the Dems have the majority why are we getting threats from our enemys in the middle east? , maybe they feel that the Dems will not respond to any attacks they attemp to do here. Thats why we do pre-emptive strikes now and not defensive ones.
Common sense!
This will be an interesting two years to come....maybe allot of investigations on capital hill will deter our attention while we get attacked.

Pete D