AARP welcomes its newest member

sdisturber

AARP welcomes its newest member

Post by sdisturber »

please welcome johnny c to the 50 and over club.now lets have some johnny c trivia game. 1 johns youngest son is named a.joe bruce b.long nguyen. c.gino. john goes by johhny c. a.tournament directors cant pronounce his last name. b. his kids all failed in school because they couldnt spell their last name.c. his last first and last name were to long to put on his merc. motor. 2 johns high school job was a .walmart greeter b.ran projector at x rated movie theatre.c.cleaned fish at his granmas restuarant.3 johns choice was smokeless tobacco because his mom wouldnt let him play with matches .b. he always liked things between his cheeks.c.he heard that copenhagen had little bits of fibreglass mixed in to it......you will have to ask john the correct answers and next time you see him in person ask him to sing his rendition of milton the monster......... happy birthday my brother from a different mother. hope you get the next 50 as well.. d hill
Sean Graf

Re: AARP welcomes its newest member

Post by Sean Graf »

Happy Birthday Spookman!

Call me this afternoon, i'm trying desperatly to finish a huge job I fell behind on because I was sick all last week

Sean

814-4699
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

Thanks Dave, that has had me laughing all day. I'm sure it flew by most people. But one thing I know for sure on my 50th is that I hope everyone has at least one friend in thier life as good as you!!!!....Now are you going to tell everyone about the time we shared the cell together or should I?????
http://www.dobynsrods.com
john gann

Post by john gann »

johnny ... your only 50 ??? ... OMG ... that means you were UNDERAGE when i showed you how to work a worm !!
best wishes from an old friend ...
john gann

Post by john gann »

johnny ... your only 50 ??? ... OMG ... that means you were UNDERAGE when i showed you how to work a worm !!
best wishes from an old friend ...
BassTraveler

Post by BassTraveler »

Happy Birthday...Johnny.

Your half way there. :wink:
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

Happy birthday Spookman. I'm feeling the love as your son! Ha
Wishing you many more.

Long
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Congrats youngster. You wear it well. Keep off the 'cope' and you will probably see another 50.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny