Off Limits Vote

DTaylor

Off Limits Vote

Post by DTaylor »

Ron, what happened to your vote on the off limits subject? It seems to have disappeared??? For the record, I would like to see the off limits rule continued,,, but I also wanted the name "Anaheim Angels" to stay!

Dennis
Rick G

Re: Off Limits Vote

Post by Rick G »

How ya feelin Dennis? In reguards to the off-limits questions I think that there was too much drama so they took it off. Suprised as a retired guy you are not against that policy. My gut feeling is that it will not last very long anyway. Hope you have a great holiday and say Hi to Mark and Kieth. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Ron C

At my request...

Post by Ron C »

...I had Gator pull it.

Even though it won't directly (or immediately) affect the So. Cal Region, there is something coming down real soon that made the timing of the poll bad. I sent PM's to the people who I know that posted a response informing them of such. Trust me, it had absolutely nothing to do with the direction that the poll was headed, nor any potential drama - as you will soon see.

Congrats to you and Bob for being one of those teams that ALWAYS rises to the top; off-limits or not.
Last edited by Ron C on Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DTaylor

Re: Off Limits Vote

Post by DTaylor »

Rick, my back is doing just so-so,, they want to do more surgery, but I am holding off for now,,, as to the off limits, you're right, being retired I can fish about every day, but I just think for guys who can't get out during the week, it levels the playing field. But my main reason is, many guys don't understand how to prefish the day or two before an event,,, I watch them stick every fish they can, then wonder at the weigh in, "What Happened!" When people say off limits favor guys who know the lake, I feel that lakes, especially like Castaic have changed so much over the years, with the stripers, and changing lake levels, that, that therory doesn't mean much,,, Heck, a lot of guys doing well now days, weren't even born when you and I started fishing tournaments! Just keep quiet about those "secret spots" like the back of Elizabeth Canyon, or Trout Point, or Sharons rest,,, I would hate to have all these guys find out about them! Just my thoughts,,,

May You, Cindy and all the Staff at Anglers have a great Christmas and Holiday Season. I will stop by in the next week or so,
Dennis