POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS

Gator

POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS

Post by Gator »

Posting to the classifieds is as simple as the previous system. You simply click new topic, Post a subject then post the information on the item, along with your contact information in the body of the message. If you wish to attach a photo there are two ways you can do this. If you have the photo hosted somewhere (like photobucket, etc) you can use the Img button to post. If you want to upload a photo, click on "Upload attachment" at the bottom of the posting window, then find the photo on your computer and upload it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
bassfishinagain

Re: POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS

Post by bassfishinagain »

Not sure who thought you needed to change the old system, but I think it was a mistake. The old classifieds were easy to go through quickly and identify items you had an interest in and not in others. Hope things get easier not harder on this site.

Dave
Gator

Post by Gator »

bassfishinagain wrote:Not sure who thought you needed to change the old system, but I think it was a mistake. The old classifieds were easy to go through quickly and identify items you had an interest in and not in others. Hope things get easier not harder on this site.

Dave
Dave - we are working to improve the overall experience of the site. WE were having issues with the old software, along with two PM systems that were confusing people. Now it's all under one roof so hopefully everyone will get used to it. I will be moving the classifieds back to a "one forum" system and eliminating the different categories.
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

Some advice. When one is in the classifieds section there is no longer a column with pictures on the right. You have to click on the classified link to view the pictures that the poster has posted. Im sure you're aware of this. My opinion is that this sucks. Please figure out a way to make "one" picture appear that the poster has posted as you stroll down the classified section. Thanks.
Duckman

Post by Duckman »

I just looked at the new classifieds and I agree with the other posts it sucks I don't want to have to open each post to see if I am interested in what is for sale. Bring back the old format we don't need a new forum to search through.
larlo

Post by larlo »

Gator wrote:
bassfishinagain wrote:Not sure who thought you needed to change the old system, but I think it was a mistake. The old classifieds were easy to go through quickly and identify items you had an interest in and not in others. Hope things get easier not harder on this site.

Dave
Dave - we are working to improve the overall experience of the site. WE were having issues with the old software, along with two PM systems that were confusing people. Now it's all under one roof so hopefully everyone will get used to it. I will be moving the classifieds back to a "one forum" system and eliminating the different categories.
joshuaryan

Post by joshuaryan »

I don't know about you guys but I like the new format. Being able to respond to an ad is great!
mcdough43

Post by mcdough43 »

Maybe im a knucklehead, but it doesnt look like you can seperate north from south, reels from boats, or see thunbnail pictures of the ads without clicking on the ad itself in the new website. I gotta say that the update to the website is a major downgrade in my opinion. I used to come on the site almost daily to read forums, check the new pictures, and shop the classified. Now I only come on to see if the site has been able to upgrade. No luck as of yet. Happy Holidays to all. AJ
IF IT DOESNT FEEL NORMAL, IT PROBABLY ISN'T!
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

TTTT
cib11b

Post by cib11b »

I think this forum needs a "Trader Rating" system. I go to other forums such as ls1tech.com and people all have something called a trader rating system. When you make a purchase or transaction with other people they can leave feedback kind of like ebay and anyone can look at it. I think the mods should look into it. People getting burned all the time could be some what prevented with a system like this.
Ohh son!! That's a 4, 5 ,7 8, 12 punder son!!

2016 Ranger Z175 Lime Green Fusion!
fishinmachine

Post by fishinmachine »

PLEASE separate the BOAT classifieds from all the others.
It's PAINFUL searching through myriad of non-boat classifieds, searching for the rare BOAT classified ad.

Thanks.
FISHWRECKER2

Post by FISHWRECKER2 »

LOOKING FOR A 19-20 FT BASS BOAT 10K CASH....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE... 530-370-3976 RICK
eastofeasty

Post by eastofeasty »

Gator, I tried to upload a picture in jpg format and it tells me it's an invalid format. What format does it have to be in. .jpg is pretty common...
BASSMAN615

Post by BASSMAN615 »

Is there an easy way to re-post Ads ?? or do you have to go threw the whole set up again,, Tks Bassman615..
Tornado16

Post by Tornado16 »

were is the New Topic