Proof of Ruger AR-556 Ownership Requied To Enter

WB Staff

Proof of Ruger AR-556 Ownership Requied To Enter

Post by WB Staff »

gun ownership required to enter.png
HANOVER, Va. — Standing in defiance of Gov. Ralph Northman’s polite request that everyone please get vaccinated and wear masks, Bass Pro Shops in Hanover County will now only permit patrons who own Ruger AR-556 rifles into the store, the company announced Friday.

Bass Pro’s owner, Vance Knox, announced the new gun ownership mandate in a Facebook rant filmed in the cab of his Ford F-250 truck, explaining that he’s instituting the mandate of carrying the popular assault rifle out of principle as a form of protest to what he feels is an illegal government overreach and tyrannical practice.

“I am a proud patriot and I will oppose the oppressive tyranny of Governor Coonman in all forms,” Vance said from behind a baseball cap and dark sunglasses. “If that evil dictator thinks he can tell me I have to require people to wear masks and get vaccinated then I can proclaim that anyone who passes through my turnstile can provide proof they are a rifle-carrying, God-fearing, red-blooded, straight, white American.”

The store’s policy will allow valid proof of gun ownership (which can include a concealed carry permit), a firearm openly displayed on the person, or an actively bleeding bullet wound from an accidental shooting.

FULL STORY: https://thepeedmont.com/2021/08/21/bass ... -to-enter/