Randy Pringle WRL Update

Randy Pringle

Randy Pringle WRL Update

Post by Randy Pringle »

Hello everyone,
It sounds like the oil is leaking out of the motor so let’s stop the leak. This is what is going on, I have talked to the people at Angler’s Choice and I have explained to them that I will be moving on after the year has been completed. They understood and they would like me to continue with the WRL until after the TOC, which that is what my intentions are.
Angler’s Choice WRL will continue in the 2012 schedule as they have pulled permits at the Jamboree.
I have also pulled permits for my own circuit for 2012. I feel this is the time for me to grow and move forward. There will be more information in the months to come about my new circuit. For all the anglers that have and are supporting everything that my wife and I have done, I thank you. I will be running the WRL’s last tournaments in the Delta/ Wine and Northern Regions with the respect to you, the anglers and Angler’s Choice. We are looking forward to a great TOC. I hope to see you at our Clear Lake events this month and the Delta in August.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to any of these matters, you can contact me directly – during afternoon hours at 209-543-6260 or email me at fishininstructor@aol.com
Sincerely,
Randy Pringle
http://www.thefishinginstructor.com/
ASD

Re: Randy Pringle WRL Update

Post by ASD »

TTT For Randys NEW TX :!: :!:

I can't waight to fish it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flipit

Re: Randy Pringle WRL Update

Post by flipit »

Still undecided. Most likely Ill pass on the first year as Im leary. Nothing personal, but I prefer to wait for a proven product. That said Im still undecided.
Fishing should be fun.