RedBud Still Open ?

MichaelB

RedBud Still Open ?

Post by MichaelB »

I see BBT has moved from RedBud to Library Park.
What is the status of RedBud ramp right now ?
birdman920

Re: RedBud Still Open ?

Post by birdman920 »

Redbud is open ! must be some other event going on that day ? , that’s the only reason bbt would move to Lakeport ?..
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

BBT had 5 tournaments scheduled at RedBud starting May 15 .... they were all moved to Library Park.
They are definitely concerned with dropping water levels at ramps.
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

I launched there last Friday and my Lowrance read 1.8 feet under the boat as I was tied to the dock at the ramp. Its continuing to drop so i can imagine it will be closed by the county at some point.
mean green

Post by mean green »

YES!!!!YES!!!YES!!! Red Bud is still open and you can still launch. I will be the first one to let you know if and when they close it. And for the customers that want to come in and argue about wearing a mask, please don’t. Have some respect for myself and my employees. We have a mask policy and we want to protect ourselves and the rest of our customers. I understand if you don’t like the mask mandate and respect your decision. Unfortunately we will not be able to serve you, if you are not wearing a mask.Thanks
Jimmy
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

mean green wrote:YES!!!!YES!!!YES!!! Red Bud is still open and you can still launch. I will be the first one to let you know if and when they close it. And for the customers that want to come in and argue about wearing a mask, please don’t. Have some respect for myself and my employees. We have a mask policy and we want to protect ourselves and the rest of our customers. I understand if you don’t like the mask mandate and respect your decision. Unfortunately we will not be able to serve you, if you are not wearing a mask.Thanks
Jimmy
thanx Jimmy ! keep us posted on ramp conditions !
bass-assassin

Post by bass-assassin »

Maybe they moved it due to the catfish tournament the same weekend?
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

bass-assassin wrote:Maybe they moved it due to the catfish tournament the same weekend?
Water Levels:
bbt-clearlake-launch-facility-changes-t132985.html
mean green

Post by mean green »

Water level is fine. The whole parking lot was full yesterday. No plans to close the ramp. I will be one of the first ones to know. I stay in contact with public works all the time.
Thanks
Jimmy