TV Show Shark Tank's Judge involved in boat crash leaving 1 dead

WB Staff

TV Show Shark Tank's Judge involved in boat crash leaving 1 dead

Post by WB Staff »

AAGqMrj[2].png
"Shark Tank" judge Kevin O'Leary, also known by his popularized nickname "Mr. Wonderful," was involved in a boating crash on Lake Joseph in Ontario, Canada, that left one man dead and another woman seriously injured.

According to TMZ, O'Leary's boat was involved in an accident on the lake on Saturday around 11:30 p.m. local time, and crashed into the bow of a larger boat. A male aboard the larger boat was killed and woman was said to be critically injured.

O'Leary confirmed to TMZ that he was a passenger aboard a boat involved in the crash.

"Late Saturday night I was a passenger in a boat that had a tragic collision with another craft that had no navigation lights on and then fled the scene of the accident. I am fully cooperating with authorities," he told TMZ.
"Out of respect for the families who have lost loved ones and to fully support the ongoing investigation, I feel it is inappropriate to make further comments at this time," he continued. "My thoughts are with all the families affected."
A representative for O'Leary told TMZ that his wife Linda was driving the boat at the time of the crash. The representatives said she passed a DUI test that was administered that night.

More info on the incident: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... spartandhp