SKEETS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MLF. and my predictions

Ufish

SKEETS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MLF. and my predictions

Post by Ufish »

here skeets big announcment to join mlf exclusively and my prediction is all big shots will follow no more lugging a boat around no more east coast byuss mlf will pop up every and everywhere, BASS MASTERS AND FLW WILL BECOME THE JV SQUAD, cant wait till the rock show rolls thru my city. :lol:
jiggin4bass

Re: SKEETS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MLF. and my predictions

Post by jiggin4bass »

Major fishing orgs.
MLF
FLW
B.A.S.S
J.V. squads
Anything tournament orgs you plan on fishing in C.A.
WWBT
WON
BBT
FUTURE PRO
The list go on an on so too say jv squads
Dont quit your day jobs if your fishing CA tournament trails. These orgs here in ca would work together and cut down the number of clubs and max there fields at 100 boats per tournament then you might have better pay outs. And bigger sponsors pre event. But as long as you have 10 different JV clubs in CA trying to draw anglers to fish that why they well always be second fiddle. Too those other 3 major orgs back east. I dont blame them for not wanting to come here we have nothing to offer them. Just water with them that not enough of a reason to come. Good luck on drawing big numbers.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Could somebody explain to me why you have pro/am tournaments in ca.
And why a pro pay 755.00 per tournament and average between 20,000.00 to 24,000.00 per tournament for first place depending on tournament entery's Why not have just a Pro division and have and entery fee of 5000.00 per event have 5 event plus a championship wit the point leader getting a free entry into the champuonship. For get pro am limit the field to 100 touring pros im sure most of you pro have vacation time built up because i alway see pro angler in ca complaining they cant fish because they dont have enough vacation time to pre fish or fish and event and make them 4 day tournaments for 5 grand you want to get your money worth. Do you think and org here in ca will ever payout a $100,000.00 for first place for each tournament. Well will they ?
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
bass king

Post by bass king »

Terrible grammar around here.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

The bottom line is ca.fishing will always be a J.V. team to
B.A.S.S.
MLF
FLW
Like i said if your fishing here in any org in ca. dont quit your day jobs.
All three of them will do just fine back east. All the major manufactures in the fishing business will take care of them well.
Original Lion collar jig
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley