Ski boat "t-boned" a bass boat ejecting six people Alabama

WB Staff

Ski boat "t-boned" a bass boat ejecting six people Alabama

Post by WB Staff »

boat accident hit by ski boat alabama.png
2 killed, 3 injured in head-on boating collision on Black Warrior River in Moundville

MOUNDVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) -- Two people died and three others were injured in a boat collision on the Black Warrior River in Moundville on the Fourth of July, Hale County officials tell CBS 42.

Freddie Ingram, a senior trooper with the Marine Patrol, says it happened just before 6 p.m. several miles south of the Moundville boat ramp. He says a ski boat "t-boned" a bass boat ejecting six people. A man in his 40s died, along with a woman in her 20s.

The victims have been identified as 23-year-old Destiny Graben of Northport, and 47-year-old Richard Glover of Akron, in Hale County, Ala.

"It's a bad situation," Ingram said. "I hate it for all people involved. It's definitely not the way I wanted to end the Fourth of July holiday. I just hope everybody will keep in mind that you need to be safe at all times and say prayers for these families, because they're going to need it."...

More info, pix and Video from CBS News: https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/2-kill ... 1284008212