Stolen Boat in CA Delta

ag17

Stolen Boat in CA Delta

Post by ag17 »

Hello All,

My boat has been stolen any help would be much appreciated.

On Friday (11/23/18) I drove up to McAvoy Harbor where I keep my boat in a wet slip and it was not there. I have reported the theft to the sheriffs and a friend recommended I post a notice here.

Specs:
CF 0566 RV
Make: G3
Model: Bay 20 DLX
Engine: Yamaha 150 HP VMAX SHO
Minn Kota Riptide on front.

The boat has the decals on the side unless the theft removed the marks. I have included pictures too.

My boat along with a second boat from the same dock was stolen in between Tuesday night and Friday when I was back there.

I have had the boat there for four years with no problems until now. I want to warn other boat owners to take extra measures to secure your equipment.

I didn't sleep at all list night and am sick thinking about all my gear. If anyone sees anything could you please reach out to me.

Thank you,
Aaron
408-209-7500
Attachments
20151004_080102.jpg
mark poulson

Re: Stolen Boat in CA Delta

Post by mark poulson »

That sucks! I hope they find your boat for you.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
JPFish

Post by JPFish »

Sorry to hear about your boat. What brand/type of fishing gear do you use? Any unique markings on rods or reels? What about engine serial number? Any information can be helpful to identify gear that may show up at flea markets or online sales.
SpookFreak

Post by SpookFreak »

With all the theft that's going on, on the delta i would rather put my boat on the trailer and find a safer way to keep it from being stolen.
HenderT

Post by HenderT »

Passing this along with online friends. Hope that would still recover in one piece.
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

ag17 wrote:Hello All,

My boat has been stolen any help would be much appreciated.

On Friday (11/23/18) I drove up to McAvoy Harbor where I keep my boat in a wet slip and it was not there. I have reported the theft to the sheriffs and a friend recommended I post a notice here.

Specs:
CF 0566 RV
Make: G3
Model: Bay 20 DLX
Engine: Yamaha 150 HP VMAX SHO
Minn Kota Riptide on front.

The boat has the decals on the side unless the theft removed the marks. I have included pictures too.

My boat along with a second boat from the same dock was stolen in between Tuesday night and Friday when I was back there.

I have had the boat there for four years with no problems until now. I want to warn other boat owners to take extra measures to secure your equipment.

I didn't sleep at all list night and am sick thinking about all my gear. If anyone sees anything could you please reach out to me.

Thank you,
Aaron
408-209-7500
Was the other boat a white Tracker multi-species with walk-thru windshield? This was just posted on Facebook, boat was found in the middle of Vasco Road minus motor and trailer
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592270484383932/

(Scroll down to the post by Doug Bookhammer)
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"