Structures 102: Trolling Motor Mounted SI

Moderators: Triton Mike, Doug Vahrenberg

Doug Vahrenberg

Structures 102: Trolling Motor Mounted SI

Post by Doug Vahrenberg »

Here's a cool image that I got from my Trolling Motor SI...can you guess what's in the image?

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson
obsessed fisherman

Re: Structures 102: Trolling Motor Mounted SI

Post by obsessed fisherman »

Well 1st let me say how happy I am with the new Hummingbird forum here on WB. Especially since I've recently purchased the 798c si HD - awesome!
Anyhow, I think that's a sunken bridge.
Jim
Doug Vahrenberg

this is a sunken barge. Amazing thing I was so busy fishing and watching my Side Imaging unit I seen it before looking into the water and lo and behold I could barely see it below the water's surface. It was about 3' below and you can see in the image the barge rose about half way into the water column so you can tell depth. Not only is there a barge but alot of trash under the water.

Again this image was taken from inside the KenLake Marina right around the Murray State Dock on the East Bank inside the jetty wall. There are a couple fish and will try to mark the image to show. But the benefits of Side Imaging on the trolling motor.

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson
Doug Vahrenberg

This view was one of the images I used in my Understanding the SI View Video Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xe6pLPdMKc