Sunday 6/7/20 Berryessa Bass Tournaments

Duke

Sunday 6/7/20 Berryessa Bass Tournaments

Post by Duke »

Hello Teams, I hope you all got to make some Bass have a few sore lips on Opening Day at Berryessa. Lake Berryessa has been so fun to fish since she’s opened up! I have been finding fish from Markley Cove to Putah Creek! Water temps from 70 to 76 degrees with clear water in the morning and milky to mud lines from boat traffic by 1:00 pm. You can still catch the pre spawn as well as the post spawn fish. Fish are eating everything and I have been doing well throwing my favorite bait this time of year! The next tournament Sunday 6/7/20 will be the 7th Tournament, and will be out of Capell Cove with entry via online and at Turtle Rock the morning of the tournament starting at 3:30 am. Safe light was a hair past 5:00 am this morning! If pre-signed you must check-in at Turtle Rock to get boat number. Live-Well checks will be on the ramp at Capell Cove. We will blast shot gun style per flight to help keep distancing and I will have the Big Voice on the dock. We will also do a drive by weigh-in for distancing and I will have a diagram at check-in. Awards & Cash still deciding on process along with Raffle Prizes to keep safe distancing! Let’s get ready to continue the race for AOY! We actually have 13 teams in contention with 3 tournaments and the TOC left for points. Information on COVID-19 sign-ups has been sent out, if anyone needs information, please reach out or check website. Entry form at website berryessabass.weebly.com can be downloaded after you click on it. After you download the entry form save it and email it back to me. Please pay entry through Venmo to duke-kanaya before Thursday 6/4/20 Mid-Night to get the $110 Early Pay Entry Fee! You will still be able to sign up at the Lake on tournament day, but the Entry will be $130 after Thursday Mid-Night. Keith and I are currently waiting on re-scheduled permits from Fish & Wildlife for the 4/4 & 5/17 tournaments. I’m thinking about Full Moon Mid-Night Tournaments on July 5 (12am to 6am ) and August 2 (12am to 6am) with Bisquits and Gravy in lieu of Chili Dogs! This has been a long process for Keith and I, hopefully were done battling to get Berryessa Bass Tournaments on the lake again from this Pandemic. If I forgot anything please reach out! Thanks, and let’s stay Healthy and catch some Bass! Office Phone (530)794-6085
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<