Texas jobs, really?

For political discussions
Grumpy

Texas jobs, really?

Post by Grumpy »

This is interesting. Legal and illegal immigrants have taken 80% of all the new jobs created in Texas, 40% legal and 40% illegal. Gov. Perry likes talking about all the jobs in Texas but fails to mention anything about this disparity.
Perry does not support the e-verify system for employers to check applicants status, this along with Texas "sanctuary cities and or counties" its no wonder immigrants are taking jobs Americans should have. With this many Americans out of work a report like this is shameful.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer. ... immigrants

I have said earlier I didn't know much about Perry, no need to know more and he loses any support I had for him. I think when he is confronted with this he will get hammered as he should.
Skeeterman

Re: Texas jobs, really?

Post by Skeeterman »

When Perry became a repub he brought with him his democrap lib thinking with him but if I had to choose between mittens and rick it would be rick and main reason I would vote for rick is his believing in GOD.But like the story says the jobs were bottom end jobs and I'm sure most people do not want those jobs I know I don't and I'm mexican :roll: . I don't want to vote neither rick or mittens I like Herman Caine myself or Ron Paul hell I vote for anybody as long as it's not odumma.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Skeeterman wrote:but if I had to choose between mittens and rick it would be rick and main reason I would vote for rick is his believing in GOD.
LMAO Osama Bin Laden believed in God.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

[quote="Andy Lippert"]LMFAO!!! Haven't viewed, much less posted on this forum in months, but it's nice to know that Greg is still making himself look like a complete dumba$$. Some things never change.

Now I'M LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marty

Post by Marty »

Greg_Cornish wrote: LMAO Osama Bin Laden believed in God.
So does the Devil – so there must be something more than just believing – you godless Democrat!
Marty

Post by Marty »

The real question that we should be asking ourselves is why Native-born Americans are not taking these jobs? Could it be the same answer as to why 48% of Native-born Americans don’t pay any taxes? We have a real problem in that the so call Native-born Americans are a bunch of lazy free loading people that is propagate by the Liberal Government we have right now?

As for myself, I’m keeping an open mind to who to support but I can assure you it will not be Obama or Hillary Clinton.
Hillary Clinton came to WWN Headquarters and told editors that she is livid about the downgrade of the U.S. Credit Rating. “I’ve stood silent long enough. I don’t think Obama is a leader and I know… I know I can do a much better job. I am a true leader and… I am going to challenge Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination for the President of the United States.”
http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/365 ... a-in-2012/