This year’s dates will be July 2 and September 3.

WB Staff

This year’s dates will be July 2 and September 3.

Post by WB Staff »

Did you know California has two Free Fishing Days where anyone can participate in fishing throughout the state without purchasing a fishing license? This year’s dates will be July 2 and September 3. All fishing regulations, such as bag and size limits, gear restrictions, report card requirements, fishing hours and stream closures remain in effect on Free Fishing Days. Grab the family or a friend and find your nearest lake, stream or pond this Saturday!
Follow the link below to learn more.
Attachments
safe_image.jpg
jiggin4bass

Re: This year’s dates will be July 2 and September 3.

Post by jiggin4bass »

I hope families are able too go with the cost of fuel and food and drinks and cost at some lake to get in to fish. I hope they get to enjoy there day if they get to go.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Lawley

Post by Lawley »

They will get over it
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Fox Grove on the Tuolumne is free but there's too many rabid cats down there to chance it. I will get over it. :lol:
Just poking fun Jigs. You're a good dude.
jiggin4bass

Fish for Free

Post by jiggin4bass »

It's ok whoopbass I got to go for my one week fallow up and My doctor gave me and ear full about getting the Rabbi shot. He said it was your cat cat was reacting because he was in destress and he just reacted to me by riping me a new A$$. It wasn't personal. Xrays we're good all blood work came back fine. Can't go bowl any tournaments for another 2 weeks :( But he said nothing about going fishing :lol: So with that said tomorrow and Saturday on the lake
I just ordered 1600 silicone skirts in 36 different colors I come up with 13 new color combos 10 new crawdad colors 1 shad color 1 perch color and 1 bluegill color . All jigs first run. I've stayed busy in my shop.
But I'll get over it :lol:
Last edited by jiggin4bass on Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Newsome is handing out inflation protection checks so we all get to go fishing, for free!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj