Told you Dec 30th

Sports talk forum
krpierce

Re: Told you Dec 30th

Post by krpierce »

Nice...I will be looking forward to the fight. who do you think Tim Sylvia will fight next?
krpierce

Post by krpierce »

Fedor Emelyanenko? That would be different....I'd pay to watch it.

Kenny
krpierce

Post by krpierce »

I have only seen Fedor fight a few times (in Pride) and he is an animal. I think Fedor is a better all around fighter. I would put my money on Fedor.

I'm not sure how Monson would fair against Sylvia, he would be in great shape at least....
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Monson will kill Sylvia IF, and that's a huge If, he can take Sylvia to the ground. Sylvia's best defense is not his sprawl, it's his long reach. You have to respect his heavy hands for sure. Ask Arlovski. I'm not particularly excited about this matchup because Monson is at a hige disadvantage because of his reach. If you saw Monson when he fought De Pano, he won the match but wasn't too impreesive becasue of De Pano's reach. Like I said though, if Monson can take him down it will be a fight. Who knows what Sylvia's sprawl is like? Everyone seems to stand with the guy and trade. I guess we'll see come Oct. or Nov.
Kevin Evans - Kap

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

Fedor is way to quick for Sylvia. As much as I want to see the big guy win. It would be a quick fight I bet... :D all in favor of Fedor.

My 02 cents...

Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...